✟17,879.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
bluejeans said:
:wave: So jellybrain,what do you think?
Is the earth old or still fairly young?
old :D im into science, and to me the evidence suggests old. But i think everyone is entitled to beleive what they want. I still love God and Jesus^_^ (sorry if i rant - ive been through to many debates-im trying to relax a bit at the mo)

anyway GOD BLESS :clap:

Upvote 0

Vance

Contributor
Jul 16, 2003
✟23,260.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you believe what Christian scientists say, you would not bring up the moon dust argument, since AiG (the leading YEC organization) has abandoned it.

Really, you should read through their list of arguments that should no longer be used anymore. There is a large number of arguments that YEC's used to use all the time (and some still use) that they now realize just are not true. The moon dust is one of them.

Would you like to explain the scientific basis of the stars dying out? You do know that we see stars dying out all the time, right? And forming.

Upvote 0

Karl - Liberal Backslider

Senior Veteran
Jul 16, 2003
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟20,947.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
bluejeans said:
If the earth was sooooo old,the stars would have all burned out

The original ones have. And out of the gaseous remains of their passing come new stars.

moon dust would have been much heavier.
No, it wouldn't. According to current rates of dust influx, the amount on the moon is just right for a 4 billion year old moon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.