nowhere
✟15,828.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Bill Maher gets me very angry (I really shouldn't be as a christian) so I will pray for him. I was once like him, I hated all religions, made fun of God and played around with people who believed. I am very sorry. My nervous breakdown was like a road to damascus experience for me and I don't think it is beyond God to give one to bill maher, a very stern one I'm sure but one.

Upvote 0

Carolyn H

Sep 13, 2008
New York, NY
✟15,867.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
pray for TV Talk Show Host Bill Maher and pray he will have a "road to Damascus" experience like Saul did and will turn to Jesus

Bill Maher recently said on tv that all christians in america are hypocrites and has said other things bashing christians as well.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you

and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

Praying for Bill M. and all those who persecute Christians!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, please touch this man's heart. Let him feel your presence and take him down the path of acceptance. We know you can soften even the most hardened hearts. Please convict his heart for his campaign of ridicule against your believers. Bring into his life someone who will show him your truths. Open his eyes so that he can see Jesus. Open his ears and help him listen. Please bring about change in this man's heart. We ask this in Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums