Bill and Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone. We need lots of prayers for a sleeping baby. Last time, nine months of sleep deprivation turned me into a shrew. I''m feeling so much better now about being a mommy, but I am afraid of that first year.
Joseph still has more energy than the average todler, but I really like being a mommy now. I know that with every baby comes some sleep deprivation, but nine months was really ridiculous. So I am asking your prayers to make this baby sleep better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Assisi

not a sissy
Sep 7, 2006
Sydney
✟14,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for you for sure.:thumbsup: I feel like I can relate.

People always said to me 'what do you expect? Babies don't sleep through.' Lol I wasn't asking for a baby who slept through, I was asking for an 8 month old who would let me get more than four hours of sleep a night - broken sleep at that! No one in their right mind thinks that's a normal situation, and I applaud you for coming through it! It is so tough!

Prayers that the next baby sleeps like a baby :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.