Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I guess I need to see the rules played out before I fully understand them.

But now that Evil Dick is gone, I find myself less interested. I hope he's ok and doesn't have a health issue or something. At any rate, I knew eventually that he and Rachael would have it out for each other and was looking forward to that. ;)

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I was also really looking forward to seeing him get into it with Rachel (especially because I just can't stand Rachel lol), but hopefully someone else will give us the feud we need.

At the moment though, there's no more that 5 of the houseguests that aren't grating on my nerves.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I guess I need to see the rules played out before I fully understand them.

But now that Evil Dick is gone, I find myself less interested. I hope he's ok and doesn't have a health issue or something. At any rate, I knew eventually that he and Rachael would have it out for each other and was looking forward to that. ;)
Do we know what happen to Dick yet? He was rather vague in good bye speech.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All we know for sure is that it has nothing to do with the health of Dick or any of his and/or Danielle's immediate family. I've heard rumors of something non-health related, but I can't find anything concrete yet.
But it was obvious that whatever it is, Dick was itching to spill the beans in his good-bye video and had to stick to the 'personal matter' story.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Considering that the houseguests do no have contact from the outside world, it must have been BB that got the information about Dick from a friend/family member. I'm sure they have a number for people to call in the event of an emergency outside the house. Imagine your child/spouse/parent died and you had no way of knowing. I'm sure they gave Dick the option of staying in the game or leaving.

PS glad Keith's gone! He got played. Anyway, I kinda support the vets, but don't want to see them get too powerful and get rid of the newbies. It would just change the complexion of the game. In the end, I'd like to see a newbie win by turning the tables on the vets.

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kinda a yawn fest so far. I think the 6 to 8 ratio favored the vets too much. 4 to 10 would have been better I think.

Dick made it a more interesting game. Now he's gone. At least Rachael isn't going on and on about "her man"! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Once again though, blondie made a mistake. In what way does Cassi hurt her game? She doesn't. Jeff was right that Rachael (and Brandon) are bigger threats. Now that Jordan has kept her, Rachael will attempt to dominate. That little gnat will just keep buzzing around Jeff's ear!

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Once again though, blondie made a mistake. In what way does Cassi hurt her game? She doesn't. Jeff was right that Rachael (and Brandon) are bigger threats. Now that Jordan has kept her, Rachael will attempt to dominate. That little gnat will just keep buzzing around Jeff's ear!
They may be bigger threats in the long run, but they need each other now.

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I agree. I was soooo hoping she was going to put up Rachel and Brendon.

I just hope one of the newbies wins HOH this week.

Upvote 0