Biden under pressure to dump policy using school lunch money to push LGBTQ agenda

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,106,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Republican attorneys general in 26 states have called on the Biden administration to drop its LGBTQ requirements for federal school lunch funding, a policy that is accused of using “hungry children as a human shield.”

The letter urged President Biden to withdraw the Agriculture Department’s May 5 memorandum, which said that state agencies and schools participating in federal food assistance programs must update their policies to ban discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

The guidance raised fears that the administration would cut off Food and Nutrition Act funding to schools that prohibit transgender girls from using girls’ restrooms and participating in girls’ sports.

Biden under pressure to dump policy using school lunch money to push LGBTQ agenda

That's right little girls, under Biden's policy you might lose your privacy from little boys; or go hungry.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sabertooth

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,106,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yay discrimination!

Yes, I too think that little girls should be discriminating as to whom they get naked in front of.

It's just common sense.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,206.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I too think that little girls should be discriminating as to whom they get naked in front of.

It's just common sense.

I know. We had anti discrimination laws in the last place I worked in. And all the women had to get naked once a week and had no choice in the matter. Or they were sacked!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,106,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So Republicans are admitting that they WANT schools to discriminate against minority children.

I think that women should have some privacy from men at times; even if men are in the slight minority.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟371,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Republican attorneys general in 26 states have called on the Biden administration to drop its LGBTQ requirements for federal school lunch funding, a policy that is accused of using “hungry children as a human shield.”

The letter urged President Biden to withdraw the Agriculture Department’s May 5 memorandum, which said that state agencies and schools participating in federal food assistance programs must update their policies to ban discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

The guidance raised fears that the administration would cut off Food and Nutrition Act funding to schools that prohibit transgender girls from using girls’ restrooms and participating in girls’ sports.

That's right little girls, under Biden's policy you might lose your privacy from little boys; or go hungry.
I hate to have to point this out but.....your ilk has already taken their privacy away by insisting on seeing their genitals to participate in sports.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟371,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
At my Christian school, my junior high daughter's best friend (transgender), was permitted to sleep with her best friends (all female). There were 5 of them in the cabin. They were all comfortable. Everything was fine.
You know what they did in there?

Massive orgy.

Chatted and then Slept.

I was super impressed they allowed it.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,106,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
At my Christian school, my junior high daughter's best friend (transgender), was permitted to sleep with her best friends (all female). There were 5 of them in the cabin. They were all comfortable. Everything was fine.
You know what they did in there?

Massive orgy.

Chatted and then Slept.

I was super impressed they allowed it.

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old ...
A transgender Wyoming woman was convicted Wednesday of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl inside a bathroom. Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female,...

WATCH: Father of girl who was allegedly raped by transgender student in ...
WATCH: Father of girl who was allegedly raped by transgender student in girls' bathroom speaks out as parents demand superintendent resign When asked about a second sexual assault case that happened on October 6, Smith said that "this is in fact, the sexual predator that assaulted my daughter." FAILED Hannah Nightingale Washington DC

https://www.dailywire.com › news › transgender-raped-girl-bathroom-leftists-still-matt-walsh
WALSH: This Transgender Person Allegedly Raped A Girl In A Bathroom ...
As The Daily Wire reported yesterday, a "transgender" man is on trial after allegedly raping a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom. Miguel Martinez, who claims to be a woman named "Michelle," allegedly lured the girl into the bathroom where he then allegedly brutally accosted and raped her. The details of the alleged assault are sickening.

https://www.dailywire.com › news › 5-times-transgender-men-abused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo
5 Times 'Transgender' Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms
A Virginia man was caught and arrested for peeping on and filming two women and a 5-year-old child in a women's restroom after receiving entry by dressing in drag. "Richard Rodriguez, 30, filmed a woman in a bathroom stall at the Potomac Mills Mall, Prince William County Police said," reported NBC Washington.

https://thefederalist.com › 2015 › 11 › 23 › a-rape-survivor-speaks-out-about-transgender-bathrooms
A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms
While some have proposed a third option for transgender people (single-occupancy restrooms and showers), this option has been largely struck down, and employees are prohibited from suggesting it,...
https://konniemoments.com › 2021 › 10 › 26 › virginia-judge-finds-transgender-boy-guilty-of-sexually-assaulting-female-student-in-girls-bathroom-victims-parents-demand-apology-from-nsba-for-branding-them-domestic-terrorists-as-loudou

Virginia judge finds transgender boy guilty of sexually assaulting ...
The transgender boy who has not been named because he is a minor, was accused of sexually attacking a school mate in the girls bathroom. The attorney for the boy, who identifies as transgender, argued that because he'd had consensual sex with the 15-year-old girl before - in the school bathrooms - he was reasonable in assuming consent on ...

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It's just common sense.
Why are little girls getting naked in front of anyone at school?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟834,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The memo reads that schools should not discriminate against gay people in providing food to students as a part of this program. It is about how schools administer this food program. Not about bathrooms.

Nutrition security places an emphasis on advancing equity to ensure all Americans have access to nutritious foods that promote health and well-being regardless of race, ethnicity, identity or background.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟173,606.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I think that women should have some privacy from men at times; even if men are in the slight minority.
which has nothing to do with the complaint of the Republicans: "the Guidance is unlawful because the USDA has premised it on an obvious misreading and misapplication of the Supreme Court’s holding in Bostock v. Clayton County, 140 S. Ct. 1731 (2020)." You may recall that in Bostock V Clayton County the court ruled that members of the LGBT community were protected from discrimination in employment. And that protection was extended in this policy to protect LGBT youth from discrimination in access to school food programs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,114,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hate to have to point this out but.....your ilk has already taken their privacy away by insisting on seeing their genitals to participate in sports.
Not their genitals but maybe their birth certificate.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,114,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
which has nothing to do with the complaint of the Republicans: "the Guidance is unlawful because the USDA has premised it on an obvious misreading and misapplication of the Supreme Court’s holding in Bostock v. Clayton County, 140 S. Ct. 1731 (2020)." You may recall that in Bostock V Clayton County the court ruled that members of the LGBT community were protected from discrimination in employment. And that protection was extended in this policy to protect LGBT youth from discrimination in access to school food programs.
Is there a history of LGBT students not having the same access to school food programs?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟834,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Is there a history of LGBT students not having the same access to school food programs?

Not that I know of. Probably there isn't a recent history of black students or female students not having the same access. But we have rules.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

It's just common sense.
Why would little girls be getting naked at school?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,114,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many states allow birth certificates to be changed.
True, but it's highly unlikely that that applies to school-age children who have not had a surgical transition.

Upvote 0