Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: Hazelelponi

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Falls are pretty bad. I tripped during my work a couple of months ago and broke three of my teeth. I can see why they would reduce fall risks for a president of any age, much less an octogenarian.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The president’s campaign is reportedly “terrified” of the 80-year-old Biden having a bad fall, Axios reported in September. As concerns grow regarding Biden’s age, his campaign has focused on ensuring that he does not trip by dressing Biden in tennis shoes and shortening staircases.

I do understand ability in one's gait has no real connection to mental faculties, but when falls are a serious concern I do worry about the rest of his abilities.

I just find it very sad. He's the most "handled" president for sure, and many things, even public speaking, are still serious challenges for him.

My mom had a fall when she was 73 or so and broke a hip, then fell again and fractured a vertebrae in her neck. She died last year, at an age that was 5 years younger than Biden is right now.

I just don't think the elderly should be trying to run the country... At all. They should be retired and doing good works for the poor in their retirement years, not running countries.

I'm just not believing that there aren't any healthy, intelligent, younger people who can step up and lead the nation. There are, they exist. I think we should all determine to find them - and then vote for them.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I do understand ability in one's gait has no real connection to mental faculties, but when falls are a serious concern I do worry about the rest of his abilities.

I just find it very sad. He's the most "handled" president for sure, and many things, even public speaking, are still serious challenges for him.

My mom had a fall when she was 73 or so and broke a hip, then fell again and fractured a vertebrae in her neck. She died last year, at an age that was 5 years younger than Biden is right now.

I just don't think the elderly should be trying to run the country... At all. They should be retired and doing good works for the poor in their retirement years, not running countries.

I'm just not believing that there aren't any healthy, intelligent, younger people who can step up and lead the nation. There are, they exist. I think we should all determine to find them - and then vote for them.
Sadly not enough people do, on both sides of the aisles. When push comes to shove, both parties rather trot out the famous names from yesteryear, even if the person attached to that name should really step back.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

First Lady Ushers Confused Biden Off Stage​

1697412502016.png

First Lady Jill Biden ushered an apparently confused President Joe Biden off stage Saturday during the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner.

The incident comes one day after Biden nearly fell Friday at a Philadelphia event promoting the creation of clean hydrogen hubs. The president previously fell while walking up the stairs to board Air Force One in March 2021 and in June as he walked across the stage at the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation ceremony.

• Informative
Upvote 0