Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Comer said that James Biden wrote the check to his powerful brother as a “loan repayment,” without providing further context.
“Even if this was a personal loan repayment, it’s still troubling that Joe Biden’s ability to be paid back by his brother depended on the success of his family’s shady financial dealings,” the chairman said.
Now we see money flowing to Joe. Is it really a loan repayment or is it money laundering? Note it is the exact same amount.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I checked old news and found the following:

A Biden campaign official said that Joe Biden never discussed Americore with his brother or expressed support for the business. The official said that Americore’s founder, Grant White, purchased a ticket to a September 2017 fundraiser for the Beau Biden Foundation, an event attended by Joe Biden. “If the two interacted in any way, it would have been a handshake and nothing more,” the official said.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Comer said that James Biden wrote the check to his powerful brother as a “loan repayment,” without providing further context.
“Even if this was a personal loan repayment, it’s still troubling that Joe Biden’s ability to be paid back by his brother depended on the success of his family’s shady financial dealings,” the chairman said.
Now we see money flowing to Joe. Is it really a loan repayment or is it money laundering? Note it is the exact same amount.

This is no surprise. The Ways and Means committee had all the evidence of Biden's corruption except for the money going into Biden's hands laid out a few weeks ago.

Back then on threads that laid out that evidence...I predicted we'd see the money transactions coming out as time went on.

This is a bit sooner than I expected, but perhaps they intend to trickle out the information steadily month after month.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is no surprise. The Ways and Means committee had all the evidence of Biden's corruption except for the money going into Biden's hands laid out a few weeks ago.

Back then on threads that laid out that evidence...I predicted we'd see the money transactions coming out as time went on.

This is a bit sooner than I expected, but perhaps they intend to trickle out the information steadily month after month.
I understand they just found the document.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It feels like we live in Gotham City from the DC franchise. Both the right and the left are driven by greed and money, just like Falcone and Maroni in Gotham were driven by greed. Politicians... Trump should be jailed, but Biden isn't incorruptible either.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It feels like we live in Gotham City from the DC franchise. Both the right and the left are driven by greed and money, just like Falcone and Maroni in Gotham were driven by greed. Politicians... Trump should be jailed, but Biden isn't incorruptible either.
One over some papers, the other tens of millions from foreign enemies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Another GOP 'Bombshell' about Joe Biden Turns Out To Be A Dud" link

From the article, " The documents suggest an account connected to Joe Biden sent James Biden $40,000 in July 2017 and $200,000 in January 2018, and that James Biden paid the money back without interest."

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh I'm sure that's the plan although by "information" is chock full o'lies, hyperbole and disinformation. They do need to hold some of it back to counter the Trump trials publicity as that will be ongoing probably for the rest of the year.

Upvote 0