Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 14:27

[/FONT]
Peace I leave[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] with [/FONT]you[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]; My [/FONT]peace I[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] give unto [/FONT]you[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], not as the world giveth, give [/FONT]I[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] unto [/FONT]you[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Let not [/FONT]you[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]r heart be troubled, neither let [/FONT]i[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]t be afraid.[/FONT]

Upvote 0

TipsyTopsy

♥AwSmLife♥
Jan 6, 2012
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Colossians 1:26-27 "Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"

Upvote 0

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Job 11:18-19 "And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety. Also thou shalt lie down, and none shall make thee afraid; yea, many shall make suit unto thee."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Psalms 9:1-2 KJV I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.