Ortigas
✟20,936.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Liz! I was actually thinking I would like to start a whole forum or something for studying the whole Bible hahaha idk how feasible that is but something like a subforum per book of the Bible but I imagine it could get complicated if we did a chapter per thread.

Update: I created a subreddit! I'm thinking it would be good to start from the start and study a chapter at a time so there's only Genesis 1 thread open for now but anyone can post whatever bible study topic they want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

issa

pray for the peace of Jerusalem
Sep 21, 2004
Ortigas
✟20,936.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
it would be of interest to me providing the patterns are not overlooked ...
I find patterns very important. Our local bible study leader always emphasizes God patterns. He isn't in the reddit.. yet. I love discovering the chasms in the OT.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find patterns very important. Our local bible study leader always emphasizes God patterns. He isn't in the reddit.. yet. I love discovering the chasms in the OT.

without two nothing happens .... In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Upvote 0

issa

pray for the peace of Jerusalem
Sep 21, 2004
Ortigas
✟20,936.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
So I chose to make a subreddit for a group study instead of starting one here mainly because reddit has nested comments so it is easier to follow the flow of multiple thoughts per chapter. Reddit - Dive into anything

I shared a super cool video that digs deep on the Hebrew words of Genesis 1:1. share it with your unbeliever friends, edify your believer friends. Let's discuss the video. See you there!

Oh yeah, second reason I chose reddit is so that the study is more easily accessible to unbelievers who are wanting to get into the Bible.

A problem I have with it is that after 6 months, you cannot reply anymore but for the sake of making the study more publicly accessible and interactive, we are using it and just have to make a new post per chapter as needed.

Upvote 0