Spring Hill
✟94,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And as I've said I'm glad God didn't go too much in detail talking about it. If he did he knew it would distract people from more important things to know and understand. If he didn't say anything people would be saying what about this or that folk lore from other cultures? God has went on record to say YES some unusual things did occur in the beginning days of MAN and Genesis.

UFO enthusiasts who were materialists were disappointed with Vallee's decision in going the way he did with UFO'S. The want everything put out that they're physical beings in physical crafts from other physical worlds.

I have to agree with you on your statement of keeping The Creation Story short and simple so that it doesn't take believer's focus off of Jesus' salvific work. At the same time though, other non-believers may seek God if they understood the whole Salvation History.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I have to agree with you on your statement of keeping The Creation Story short and simple so that it doesn't take believer's focus off of Jesus' salvific work. At the same time though, other non-believers may seek God if they understood the whole Salvation History.
But that would go to say then that God wasn't as smart as you and I to have it put in there.

Upvote 0