Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some have a difficult time seeking the Lord alone for wisdom. James 1:5 reveals that God gives wisdom liberally. Example one. The Lord says you will be going to India. Later he finds God wanted him to go to Indiana USA. Remember Sarah in Gen. 16:2-3 and on. Abraham listened to her advice and it was not God's plan.
Here is one way God can speak. While reading a anointed Smith Wigglesworth book, on prayer, I read a bout not needing to put a lock on a door or a dog in the place to protect it. What is awesome is the present situation. Today the girl left the chain on the door and we couldn't get in to let the dog out. That was earlier today, same day reading the Smith book. Well that also confirmed that I shouldn't put a deadbolt on my music studio or put my dog in to protect at night. Do not do this without faith.
He goes on to say we are sealed with the Holy Spirit to lock out a lot of the devil and his works. I would add that they must have deliverance first as they wouldn't have left yet. Many times God speaks through his word. start with slow reading Psalms.

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What inspired this post was a young man said he went to the Asbury revival to see if someone would give him a personal prophesy. I learned from my teachers how dangerous that can be. I don't want to expose the man I know he has a good heart.

Upvote 0