Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
There is no condemnation for the Holy and perfect. There is judgment. The scriptures are clear on this ...all of the books shall be opened on that day. On Judgment day...we come to the bar of Judgment after we have been administered the wine and bread by Jesus as He did with His Apostles...Jesus our Counselor before GOD is going to ask the angels and the people of this world to call out the good we did. Woe to them if the Angels remain silent and those in attendance remain silent. All of our works contain the degree of our faith, righteousness as well as our failings. In our works written in the many books ....is recorded in heaven and shall be judged. I said the works shall be judged. Do not confuse our works with the person. I think I have said all I can say on this....Glad you shared your beliefs with me and those who shall read our posts.

dan

Is it said repent and believe the Gospel -- of the kingdom of God. Be baptized in water, then there is the laying on of hands where the Holy Spirit is given as a for taste and helper, being supernatural in application and will lead a person into all truth.
After the first experience my mother asked me to talk to a Mormon bishop a neighbor of my mother's and he said to me that he believed that it was a true experience.
I knew it was true already, the experience got my attention very powerfully and it can not be denied.
He said there was nothing in the Mormon church for me. It was presumed he meant the religion was not at the same depth or my mother had said something to him to get me into the Mormon church.

There is no judgement for the holy and perfect. This is the point. There is a way to be perfect and Holy But, judgement begins in the house of God.
John5:24

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no condemnation for the Holy and perfect. There is judgment. The scriptures are clear on this ...all of the books shall be opened on that day. On Judgment day...we come to the bar of Judgment after we have been administered the wine and bread by Jesus as He did with His Apostles...Jesus our Counselor before GOD is going to ask the angels and the people of this world to call out the good we did. Woe to them if the Angels remain silent and those in attendance remain silent. All of our works contain the degree of our faith, righteousness as well as our failings. In our works written in the many books ....is recorded in heaven and shall be judged. I said the works shall be judged. Do not confuse our works with the person. I think I have said all I can say on this....Glad you shared your beliefs with me and those who shall read our posts.

dan

This is the point, after interacting with different Christian religions for a period of 14 years in an attempt to understand the doctrines it was only the experience of the Divine Nature, the Nature of Jesus that revealed the truth.
There is no condemnation when an individual is holy and perfect, there is no sin the person is not rebellious. Their own self has been given up completely. The heart has been circumcised. The body has been presented as a living sacrifice. This is difficult but the Spirit leads.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The process is faith comes by hearing a livened word direct by the Holy Spirit.
Faith builds and when words of scripture and revelation are spoken from a believing heart, the old mind with its thoughts are progressively lost as they are turned away from within the mind. Forward momentum takes one to a point where demons or mind fixtures on personality traits are exposed and expelled and this then gives an opportunity to break inwardly deeply enough to be covered by the nature of Jesus. Only when this nature is evident will God energize the Love in it.
God is glorified.
This must be taken up and then there is a reward.
The way is hidden to the high minded and rebellious and their minds are closed and it will keep them out.

Romans 8:9
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

2 Peter 1:4
Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Romans8:1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.…

Romans 8:11
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Judgments is not about just condemnation it is also about rewards. Our works determine the glory and mansions we will have in heaven...

dan

This is the point, after interacting with different Christian religions for a period of 14 years in an attempt to understand the doctrines it was only the experience of the Divine Nature, the Nature of Jesus that revealed the truth.
There is no condemnation when an individual is holy and perfect, there is no sin the person is not rebellious. Their own self has been given up completely. The heart has been circumcised. The body has been presented as a living sacrifice. This is difficult but the Spirit leads.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The process is faith comes by hearing a livened word direct by the Holy Spirit.
Faith builds and when words of scripture and revelation are spoken from a believing heart, the old mind with its thoughts are progressively lost as they are turned away from within the mind. Forward momentum takes one to a point where demons or mind fixtures on personality traits are exposed and expelled and this then gives an opportunity to break inwardly deeply enough to be covered by the nature of Jesus. Only when this nature is evident will God energize the Love in it.
God is glorified.
This must be taken up and then there is a reward.
The way is hidden to the high minded and rebellious and their minds are closed and it will keep them out.

Romans 8:9
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

2 Peter 1:4
Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Romans8:1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.…

Romans 8:11
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you think there's a difference between the two? I am of the opinion that if one is a true Christian, a new-creation-lead-by-the-Spirit Christian then one will naturally (given their new nature) exemplify Christ-like actions and behaviors. What do you think?
Being a christian is about talking the talk, being Christ like is about walking the walk.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then whats the difference between a true Christian and a fake one?
Well it all depends on what our definition is of what a true christian means doesn't it? If your definition of being a true christian is limited to mean that the person truely believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, then all that person has to do is confess him as such. If you add multiple types of actions and behaviours to the definition then the person would also have to exhibit those actions and behaviours.

The thread title, in my view, implies that there is a difference between a true christian and being Christ like. Otherwise, why else put them at odds by useing "vs." in the title? Therefore, I take it, the OP titled the thread with the meaning that a true christian is someone who truely believes Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and mearly confessing him as such, ie., he talks the talk. Then, with "Christ like", the christian would also have to exhibit Christ like actions and behaviours, ie., walking the walk.

To answer your question derectly as stated, "what's the difference between a true Christian and a fake one", my opinion on this is, I'm not into judging peoples hearts, I really don't like the question you pose, but for a straight up answer, the person should both confess Jesus Christ as Lord and exhibit fruit of the Spirit, ie. talking the talk and walking the walk.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Well it all depends on what our definition is of what a true christian means doesn't it? If your definition of being a true christian is limited to mean that the person truely believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, then all that person has to do is confess him as such. If you add multiple types of actions and behaviours to the definition then the person would also have to exhibit those actions and behaviours.

The thread title, in my view, implies that there is a difference between a true christian and being Christ like. Otherwise, why else put them at odds by useing "vs." in the title? Therefore, I take it, the OP titled the thread with the meaning that a true christian is someone who truely believes Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and mearly confessing him as such, ie., he talks the talk. Then, with "Christ like", the christian would also have to exhibit Christ like actions and behaviours, ie., walking the walk.

To answer your question derectly as stated, "what's the difference between a true Christian and a fake one", my opinion on this is, I'm into judging peoples hearts, I really don't like the question you pose, but for a straight up answer, the person should both confess Jesus Christ as Lord and exhibit fruit of the Spirit, ie. talking the talk and walking the walk.

Hi,

And I think you can be a bad Christian before God, yet still be a Christian, as it really only takes what you said to be a Christian before God.

Which brings up a curious point for me. I don't think any person can believe in their heart that Jesus died for us and for His Father, so that we could be right with God again, without being different, works wise, after that experience, even if you or I don't see the difference because possibly, they were changed too slowly for us to notice.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi,

And I think you can be a bad Christian before God, yet still be a Christian, as it really only takes what you said to be a Christian before God.

Which brings up a curious point for me. I don't think any person can believe in their heart that Jesus died for us and for His Father, so that we could be right with God again, without being different, works wise, after that experience, even if you or I don't see the difference because possibly, they were changed too slowly for us to notice.

LOVE,
I think I disagree with you if I understand you correctly.

First, I do agree that there are 'bad christians', God will judge them and reward them accordingly, like we all, and still will win the race towards salvation. where I disagree is what you're saying on how a christian will or will not be changed, or atleast, changed in ways that we will see it, and how that effects their salvation.

Sin, the habits of sin, and all it's consequences, can be long lasting. Habits of sin do not end when one becomes a believer in Christ. The sin nature does not escape us simply because we profess Jesus Christ as Lord. As I've said before, one can be a true Christian with simply talking the talk, meaning with a profession of Christ. Yes there will be a difference but not always will that difference be great so that all will know and see it as a true transformation. Many christians struggle with their habits of sin, especially young christians who are still feeding on milk.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I think I disagree with you if I understand you correctly.

First, I do agree that there are 'bad christians', God will judge them and reward them accordingly, like we all, and still will win the race towards salvation. where I disagree is what you're saying on how a christian will or will not be changed, or atleast, changed in ways that we will see it, and how that effects their salvation.

Sin, the habits of sin, and all it's consequences, can be long lasting. Habits of sin do not end when one becomes a believer in Christ. The sin nature does not escape us simply because we profess Jesus Christ as Lord. As I've said before, one can be a true Christian with simply talking the talk, meaning with a profession of Christ. Yes there will be a difference but not always will that difference be great so that all will know and see it as a true transformation. Many christians struggle with their habits of sin, especially young christians who are still feeding on milk.

Hi,

You did not understand me, and I could tell this by you saying the exact same thing, Almost, that I said. You just used different words to say the same thing, again with one deviation or a misunderstanding of you on my part now.

where I disagree is what you're saying on how a christian will or will not be changed, or atleast, changed in ways that we will see it, and how that effects their salvation.

I never meant to say nor imply anything on the subject of salvation, in individuals that are already saved.

Merely believing in a person's heart, or even wishing to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and acting accordingly, gives that person life with God after their earthly life is over, versus life without God after this earthly life is over.

(That is my Biblical understanding of the word salvation as used in the Bible)

As such some are going to be given that reward, that may be far from perfect always on this earth.

It is in those, that I said there may be people that we see, or even they see no changes being done by God in them, but those changes are still taking place.

Only in your use of the word salvation are your thoughts on what is correct, with everyone being changed by God, after realizing that Jesus is Real, from what I said.

Salvation, except in extremes cases, is no longer an issue, once a person knows Jesus Christ in almost any manner whatsoever.

One way of looking at that, is Good always has an effect on people. And since God is Good, and it is The Holy Spirit that Actually tells a person that Jesus is Real, that close contact, called communing normally in the religious world, and your friends influence you in the non religious world, that close personal contact with Good, The Holy Spirit, results in the person being changed forever.

My point shortly put, is You nor I nor anyone for this matter, can hang out with God in any way without being affected by His Goodness.

My other point, is it can happen, those changes, in such a slow way, that like mountains moving which we don't see in our lifetimes as being anything but always there and always were there, that like them in ourselves or others, the changes can be slow like that also. And of course they can be fast.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This experience is unnatural and most will never participate. The Spirit leads all the way to the Divine Nature where the old nature is covered by the nature of Jesus and God will energize the Love in the new nature.

2 Thessalonians 3:6

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.

Parallel Verses
New International Version
having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

New Living Translation
They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that!

English Standard Version
having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iam13

Nov 30, 2014
Left of West
Visit site
✟16,047.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
While I appreciate the candor and challenge, lying is not what besets me but the theory still applies... I am more of a pride/lust of the eyes kinda sinner while others I know are beset by anger, etc.

I am curious though, you mentioned that you seem to have a problem with money somehow? How is contact with monies itself a sin or a besetment?
Thanx...
Thank you for the questions and fellowship on the subject I do appreciate it. As per the money, there are a couple of things that come to mind as far as being set back by ones involvement in money. What I have begun to learn is that when I am highly synced with the divine the things we consider inanimate objects, or without life, actually can and DO carry energies that originated with life. In other words, if a so called friend comes to sell me a lawn mower, and I buy it but without knowing that he acquired this lawn mower by way of thievery, that this lawn mower has the potential to contain lasting energies whether by way of the method of its being stolen, or even the original owner having been a morally bankrupt person. Somehow, some way, this lawn mower, if stolen, will bring with it some nasty energies..... I refer to as bad mojo.

So while at the moment I do not totally see all money as a sin, but I believe very much so that moneys can in fact and do indeed carry with it energies that seem to cling to these things as they process through their world experience. I also think that if I am being of morally goodness, and I am walking that pathway closer to the divine, that indeed I may become protected and even sheltered from these types of energies negatively effecting me. It is as if so long as you keep tight your relationship with the divine, these inanimate objects that collect energies along their lifespan cannot and will not negatively affect you. Although As I feel protected like this I have had such an experience like this where then I asked God to help us understand this whole thing a bit better, and it was absolutely uncanny at how things proceeded from there. It was utter and complete proof to not just myself, but to my friend who had acquired and then tried to sell me something like in this case with the lawn mower. It took us hours to only get done what would normally take minutes. It was as if God had purposely used the only bolt whereby it was the only size that I didn't have a wrench for. Even though I have all sizes of wrenches. It was as if he over road the actual matter (Bolts) and somehow had resized them just to make the whole job damn near impossible. Had my so called friend and I not had each other to lay witness upon what was indeed happening, independently we would have thought we were going mad. It wasn't until the very last part of working on this object when I sat back, looked up, and said, "God, you have made your point very clear in this lesson to us, I thank you for sharing this with another person and I, but please, please, will you allow for us to get this thing back together now?" And at that precise moment as I got up, I looked at my work bench, saw another tool and grabbed it, to only find that it was indeed the very size that seemingly had gone MIA for the past 4 hours of work. Not just this but then in grabbing a socket for the other bolts, as I reached into guess and grab a socket from at least 30 sockets all of which were small and similar in size, I seemingly grabbed the right one out o all of them. Then what followed after that prayer and thanks to God for the lesson, is that the process that had taken us 3+ hours to get done, now took us less than a few minutes. Needless to say, my friend was a bit spooked, but also very comforted in saying, "wow, wow, wow, I have NEVER seen God work like this so clearly before in my life!" I later would thank God and ask that my friend be delivered from acquiring anything in the future that might hold energies of wrong doing in them.

Likewise, this past Easter while hanging out with family whereby no objects contained this bad mojo, that all my nephews and nieces wanted me to take down this RC plane I had at my parents and fly it, however I knew it would need some type of repair. That as I grabbed the plane and went to place it on the work bench I saw and pointed out that it had a wing tip that would need to be glued (though I only pointed to it without saying anything). And as I placed the plane on the bench I said, "well, looks like were going to need some glue"..... and right there under the nose of the plane on the bench was indeed 3 different types of glue! A nephew jumped back and yelled, "NO WAAAAAY" "How did you do that?!?!?". I replied, "ask and ye shall receive!" And the garage busted out in laughter. Of course once it quieted down I was sure to give full honors of this miracle to God, and clarify that I was just the person he had chosen to work through and that this was not my doing. Again, I feel that this all occurred simply because there was no bad mojo present in anything we were associating with.

Sorry for the long winded answer but I yearn for fellowship such as this and the ability to share in all the miraculous happenings. Thanks for asking, I appreciate you.

Upvote 0

iam13

Nov 30, 2014
Left of West
Visit site
✟16,047.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"where I disagree is what you're saying on how a christian will or will not be changed, or atleast, changed in ways that we will see it, and how that effects their salvation."

Look folks, Christ told you that you would come to perform miracles even greater than he.

But, so long as you all have somehow been fooled into subscribing to this eternal cycle of sin, repent, sin, repent, I am sorry to inform you but nothing will ever change. How could you even logically assume that you would come to do miracles even greater than he so long as you are in a mode of sin, repent, sin, repent? It can't happen. It wont happen. And so long as this cycle continues, whereby wee somehow all accept our cycle of sin repent sin repent, nothing is ever going to change. Period.

Christ came here to assist us in our, "Spiritual Evolution". There, I said it. God, meet Darwin, Darwin, meet God. We are here to spiritually evolve people. That means to spiritually grow. BUT, WE MUST BE ACCOUNTABLE TO OUR FREE WILL OF CHOICE IF WE ARE GOING TO GROW AND EVOLVE TO A POINT WHEREBY WE BEGIN TO DO MIRACLES EVEN GREATER THAN HE.

What is the use of your free will of choice if you are on an eternally damned pathway of choosing to sin, repent, sin, repent? There is no reason for your free will if you do not use it to conquer sin! By choice!

Love, Light and Power,

Upvote 0

iam13

Nov 30, 2014
Left of West
Visit site
✟16,047.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Christ came here to assist us in our, "Spiritual Evolution". There, I said it. God, meet Darwin, Darwin, meet God. We are here to spiritually evolve people. That means to spiritually grow. BUT, WE MUST BE ACCOUNTABLE TO OUR FREE WILL OF CHOICE IF WE ARE GOING TO GROW AND EVOLVE TO A POINT WHEREBY WE BEGIN TO DO MIRACLES EVEN GREATER THAN HE.

What is the use of your free will of choice if you are on an eternally damned pathway of choosing to sin, repent, sin, repent? There is no reason for your free will if you do not use it to conquer sin! By choice!

Love, Light and Power,

AND YOU CAN CONQUER SIN BY WAY OF YOUR FREE WILL OF CHOICE! AND YOU WILL COME TO CONQUER SIN WITH YOUR FREE WILL OF CHOICE! The question now then begs to ask, WHEN WILL YOU BEGIN TO CHOOSE TO CONQUER SIN BY CHOICE? Because you are indeed outfitted with the ability to do just that, and it begins within your free will of choice. Heaven awaits, Kingdom Come calls, we just have to begin to start to choose it. :)

p.s. I had to come back and post this final thought.... that I find it VERY interesting that in posting these several last posts of sheer, utter, truth, that my messages would number 33, and my likes number 7. For 33 is the number of mastery, and 7 the number of God. This is no coincidence, rather it is pure affirmation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
AND YOU CAN CONQUER SIN BY WAY OF YOUR FREE WILL OF CHOICE! AND YOU WILL COME TO CONQUER SIN WITH YOUR FREE WILL OF CHOICE! The question now then begs to ask, WHEN WILL YOU BEGIN TO CHOOSE TO CONQUER SIN BY CHOICE? Because you are indeed outfitted with the ability to do just that, and it begins within your free will of choice. Heaven awaits, Kingdom Come calls, we just have to begin to start to choose it. :)

p.s. I had to come back and post this final thought.... that I find it VERY interesting that in posting these several last posts of sheer, utter, truth, that my messages would number 33, and my likes number 7. For 33 is the number of mastery, and 7 the number of God. This is no coincidence, rather it is pure affirmation.

Careful what you're putting forward... we can conquer sin only through the Spirit of Christ working in us... yes we have to desire it and strive for it but it is He that accomplishes it in us and deserves the glory. All our righteousness is as filthy rags...

Upvote 0

keltoi

Jan 12, 2007
✟9,317.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes we have freedom of choice but no we cannot conquer sin on our own. If we could that would make us like God and we aren't.

I watched a movie the other day that was of a true story. A man hijacked a bus full of special education children who had various degrees of emotional issues. He told everyone on board he would blow the bus up if his commands were not adhered to. This man kept seeing signs and he kept saying God is leading me. He to believed it was no coincidence and felt it was pure affirmation that what he was doing was the right thing to do. I won't go into the details of the rest of the movie because you are only 13 but the point of this is to be very careful when interpreting signs, what you think is a sign may lead you on the wrong path. Not only that you made lead others on the wrong path.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iam13

Nov 30, 2014
Left of West
Visit site
✟16,047.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Careful what you're putting forward... we can conquer sin only through the Spirit of Christ working in us... yes we have to desire it and strive for it but it is He that accomplishes it in us and deserves the glory. All our righteousness is as filthy rags...

Not sure if you read the stories I shared about concerning miraculous happenings but if you note I am sure each time that this happens that I point skyward and give all credit to God. I know that I am a mere vessel by which he has chosen to work through, so all of these miracles are based in him, they may be worked through me, but it is him who is the master of such miracles.

Upvote 0

iam13

Nov 30, 2014
Left of West
Visit site
✟16,047.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes we have freedom of choice but no we cannot conquer sin on our own. If we could that would make us like God and we aren't.

I watched a movie the other day that was of a true story. A man hijacked a bus full of special education children who had various degrees of emotional issues. He told everyone on board he would blow the bus up if his commands were not adhered to. This man kept seeing signs and he kept saying God is leading me. He to believed it was no coincidence and felt it was pure affirmation that what he was doing was the right thing to do. I won't go into the details of the rest of the movie because you are only 13 but the point of this is to be very careful when interpreting signs, what you think is a sign may lead you on the wrong path. Not only that you made lead others on the wrong path.

Yes, I understand the caution I must take but also realize that for some reason I am protected to an extent. Also, I am not 13 years old, I sign as, "13" because I was born in the 1st month of the 13th day, a Friday. Not to mention it is the number of life, and as such is actually encoded into every single one of your genetics. For the man comes forward with his 13 zygotes, and the woman comes forward with her 13 zygotes. And together as they bond in love to create a soul, together they create the 26 (13+13) DNA of Life!

13 was a number that, "they" defaced for dark reasons. It is the exact opposite of what most have been conditioned to believe, the exact opposite. 12 months, 1 year = 13 - 12 makes 1 dozen = 13 - 12 signs 1 zodiac = 13 - JESUS + 12 Disciples = 13..... what is so odd is that no one ever really stopped to try and figure out why it was that the powers that be demonized this number. And then, to have sooo many 13's on the US one dollar bill (the most circulated image/bill on the face of the planet) and no one really stopped to wonder why this was done, were they trying to summon something?

Love, Light and Power,

Upvote 0

keltoi

Jan 12, 2007
✟9,317.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I understand the caution I must take but also realize that for some reason I am protected to an extent.
Protected from what?
Also, I am not 13 years old, I sign as, "13" because I was born in the 1st month of the 13th day, a Friday. Not to mention it is the number of life, and as such is actually encoded into every single one of your genetics. For the man comes forward with his 13 zygotes, and the woman comes forward with her 13 zygotes. And together as they bond in love to create a soul, together they create the 26 (13+13) DNA of Life!
You have things a bit mixed up. 2 gametes make 1 zygote. A zygote is the earliest form of a fertilised human egg.
13 was a number that, "they" defaced for dark reasons. It is the exact opposite of what most have been conditioned to believe, the exact opposite. 12 months, 1 year = 13 - 12 makes 1 dozen = 13 - 12 signs 1 zodiac = 13 - JESUS + 12 Disciples = 13..... what is so odd is that no one ever really stopped to try and figure out why it was that the powers that be demonized this number. And then, to have sooo many 13's on the US one dollar bill (the most circulated image/bill on the face of the planet) and no one really stopped to wonder why this was done, were they trying to summon something?
Ok, well if you want to get right into Biblical numerology read Revelations and see that the dragon is mentioned 13 times. Read Mark 7 and see that there are 13 things that defile man. Nimrod was the 13th generation after Ham (Noah's son) and Nimrod thought he was better than God. Using numbers to justify your beliefs ignores the real message of the Bible.

Upvote 0

iam13

Nov 30, 2014
Left of West
Visit site
✟16,047.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Protected from what?
You have things a bit mixed up. 2 gametes make 1 zygote. A zygote is the earliest form of a fertilised human egg.
Ok, well if you want to get right into Biblical numerology read Revelations and see that the dragon is mentioned 13 times. Read Mark 7 and see that there are 13 things that defile man. Nimrod was the 13th generation after Ham (Noah's son) and Nimrod thought he was better than God. Using numbers to justify your beliefs ignores the real message of the Bible.

Protected from certain forces that work against life as we know it, and protected from a good few of the very subtle and highly deceptive elements that are at play in our modern times these days.

Thank you Keltoi! I knew that I had something wrong within the terminology of stating that of the zygotes, now we may get it straight, thanks... it goes like this: 1 sperm (13 chromosomes) + 1 Ovum (13 chromosomes) = 26 (zygote).

I do not use numerology to justify my beliefs, though some may "assume" as such. I am more like hyper vigilant/sensitive to patterns that seemingly begin to emerge and repeat themselves in my personal life and travels. Just as are the subtle nuances that occur during our lives each day and even hour, that these are not coincidences but rather they are an excellent form of subtle insight into ones life pathway and inevitable destiny. Knowing this and then being super observant I have actually come up with a name for someone who does these things. Ready? It's called a... Patternist - someone who watches for patterns and looks closer at such patterns. I think that it would be very helpful if all people took up a bit of patternist in their lives. It certainly assists me a great deal with things that do, or do not work.

And so who are suggesting demonized the #13? The Bible? The writers of the bible?

Upvote 0

keltoi

Jan 12, 2007
✟9,317.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Protected from certain forces that work against life as we know it, and protected from a good few of the very subtle and highly deceptive elements that are at play in our modern times these days.
All Christians are protected from such things if we trust in Christ.

Thank you Keltoi! I knew that I had something wrong within the terminology of stating that of the zygotes, now we may get it straight, thanks... it goes like this: 1 sperm (13 chromosomes) + 1 Ovum (13 chromosomes) = 26 (zygote).
It's basic human biology, I learned it in year 7 when I was 12, over 35 years ago.

I do not use numerology to justify my beliefs, though some may "assume" as such. I am more like hyper vigilant/sensitive to patterns that seemingly begin to emerge and repeat themselves in my personal life and travels. Just as are the subtle nuances that occur during our lives each day and even hour, that these are not coincidences but rather they are an excellent form of subtle insight into ones life pathway and inevitable destiny. Knowing this and then being super observant I have actually come up with a name for someone who does these things. Ready? It's called a... Patternist - someone who watches for patterns and looks closer at such patterns. I think that it would be very helpful if all people took up a bit of patternist in their lives. It certainly assists me a great deal with things that do, or do not work.
Well your patterns let you down badly with your previous post because you didn't see the few I mentioned and there are many more as well. 13 means nothing except it's the number after 12 and the number before 14. As for a name have you considered Pareidolian or Patternician? because they both relate to words already in use.

And so who are suggesting demonized the #13? The Bible? The writers of the bible?
I never suggested anyone demonised the number 13. I am suggesting you put way to much into such things and you are missing what God is really telling you.

Upvote 0