✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would absolutely prefer intelligence.

But by intelligence, I mean the capacity to reason and solve problems and apply ideas. I don't mean "book-smart." I mean... "capable."

Beauty doesn't mean a lot to me. There are guys I find more attractive than others, but I can find something handsome about any person God created. And I do... I look at people that way. Not, "He's ugly." I would look at a guy who isn't handsome and notice that he has kind eyes, or a hot body, or pretty colored hair.

Upvote 0

Legal_Eagle

Wisdom and Courage through Faith
Site Supporter
May 22, 2011
✟26,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've gone down the beauty road, and trust me, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. There is only so long you can look at a pretty face, and ignore what they are saying. This Summer a friend of mine set me up on a date with a woman who is on the Broncos cheerleading squad. Yeah, now THAT is an amazing friend =) When I saw her I thought, "wow. Beautiful and in an NFL calendar!" Two hours later at dinner, after hearing about her amazing chia-pet collection for the tenth time, and all the latest on Kim Kardashian, I asked her what she thought of what was going on in the Middle East with ISIS. She looked at me, with her perfect putting lips and most absolutely beautiful eyes, and said "Oh my, isn't she an amazing Egyptian goddess". I just smiled, and said, "yes. yes she is". There certainly has to be physical chemistry to make things work, but there is only so long you can stare into the abyss without going a bit insane!

OK, I edited this because the site does not let me QUOTE someone who said OM "Diety". Seriously, I was not cursing anyone, just quoting someone in a conversation. Dear Management, that is Over the Top!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟436,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Would you rather have a SO that was beautiful/handsome, but not very smart or a SO that was very intelligent, but not very attractive?

I'm curious what you prefer...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I've gone down the beauty road, and trust me, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. There is only so long you can look at a pretty face, and ignore what they are saying. This Summer a friend of mine set me up on a date with a women who is on the Broncos cheerleader. Yeah, now THAT is an amazing friend =) When I saw her I thought, "wow. Beautiful and in an NFL calendar!" Two hours later at dinner, after hearing about her amazing chia-pet collection for the tenth time, and all the latest on Kim Kardashian, I asked her what she thought of what was going on in the Middle East with ISIS. She looked at me, with her perfect putting lips and most absolutely beautiful eyes, and said "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], isn't she an amazing Egyptian goddess". I just smiled, and said, "yes. yes she is". There certainly has to be physical chemistry to make things work, but there is only so long you can stare into the abyss without going a bit insane!

Oh, wow that's hilarious. :ahah:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

Lord Of The Forest

attachment.php

:p

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Depends, what kind of "unattractive" are we talking about.

When you say that she wouldnt be very bright..... do you mean she would be flat out annoyingly stupid?

I prefer an intelligent woman over say a super model...... but, Im not going to realistically be with a woman that is so ugly to my tastes in beauty that she takes paint off the wall.

So again, it depends on the levels of stupid and ugly. :D

Looks arent the most important thing, but Id be lying if I said they didn't matter at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dmpeace

May 26, 2007
✟17,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've gone down the beauty road, and trust me, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. There is only so long you can look at a pretty face, and ignore what they are saying. This Summer a friend of mine set me up on a date with a woman who is on the Broncos cheerleading squad. Yeah, now THAT is an amazing friend =) When I saw her I thought, "wow. Beautiful and in an NFL calendar!" Two hours later at dinner, after hearing about her amazing chia-pet collection for the tenth time, and all the latest on Kim Kardashian, I asked her what she thought of what was going on in the Middle East with ISIS. She looked at me, with her perfect putting lips and most absolutely beautiful eyes, and said "Oh my, isn't she an amazing Egyptian goddess". I just smiled, and said, "yes. yes she is". There certainly has to be physical chemistry to make things work, but there is only so long you can stare into the abyss without going a bit insane!

OK, I edited this because the site does not let me QUOTE someone who said OM "Diety". Seriously, I was not cursing anyone, just quoting someone in a conversation. Dear Management, that is Over the Top!

O man you had it made, if she knew what tickets where, you could have maybe got some good seats. Lol.

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
but, Im not going to realistically be with a woman that is so ugly to my tastes in beauty that she takes paint off the wall.

Pshh, I do that everytime I take off my makeup. Easy peasy.

Reactions: Megablue
Upvote 0