Be Defined By The Spirit

P

phaneroo

[Acts 19:31-16]; Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

Every man has a definition in the spirit. What defines you in the spirit? You can be defined by your father or mother’s affiliation; the fact that he was born again, the fact that your father was a reverend, your theology college or the university that you went to. But what defines you by the spirit?
You must have distinctions by the spirit.

How can Jesus enter the country, and although the demons love the country, they can have no right to stay? How can he be the only one who could get them out of the country?

Many Christians that are afflicted of the devil are either ranked lower or they are not ranked anywhere despite having the gifts because the gifts are without repentance. If you ever repeat your word three times and nothing has changed, first go back and understand who you are.

That is why he says; do not be like the heathen who repeat their prayers over and over. If you have prayed for divine healing for three years and nothing is working, it is the ranks.

The Bible says in James; Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

The elders pray over; it is a ranked place. A man gets a ranking where he even forgives sins. Get your definition by the spirit because if you don’t, you will live a discontented, drifting, dented, dissatisfied life. It does not make salvation worthwhile.

Get definition, salvation will be fun. You will look back and the devils will flee. It is so much fun that way. The devil respects whoever it knows by the ranks because they are under authority.

Many Christians that are afflicted of the devil are either ranked lower or they are not ranked anywhere.

Scripture Reference: Acts 10:38, Matthew6:7, James 5:14-15

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't think that being in God's will automatically means your illness will be healed, or your prayers will be answered the way you want them to be. Scripture says that in this life you will have troubles.

I and the elders of church have all prayed for my husband for many years. He has been "terminal" for a long time. He has not been healed, but that does NOT reflect on our level of faith. I am smack in the middle of God's will for my life. (For the first time in years). So is my husband. We love the Lord with all our hearts, and serve Him daily.

My husband's illness is just part of living in a fallen world. God is not a spiritual vending machine - put in this much faith and that much prayer and get what you want out.

I don't know if that was what you were saying, but I wanted to clarify.

Upvote 0
P

phaneroo

The bible says that in God there's no shadow of turning. When you look at the prayer that Jesus instructed the disciples to pray, you will realize that those men were not born again because Christ had not yet died and yet He tells them to pray that our father who art in heaven, hallowed be your name, thy kingdom come, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. God's will is that none should perish. In heaven there are sick, lame, dump dead or deaf. It is pure glory. For in the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God. God is the life for Christ says im the way, the truth and the life. God can not will that we may be sick or deaf, or blind for His word says that He came to give life. It is the devil that came to steel, kill and destroy. God gives life and in abundance. The bible says that our unfaithfulness can not make God's faith of no effect for He is faithful even when we are not. The bible says that my people perish for lack of knowledge. God can't destroy what He has saved. He wouldnot have sent Christ to die and save the sinner. But He loved the world so much that He gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. His ways are not man's ways. His way is pure love that will give you what you don't deserve and not give you what you deserve.
Now allow me pray for your husband.
Father God, I thank you for my dear sister's husband. Thank you for you gave your begotten son Jesus that my sister's husband may not perish. For by Christ's stripes, our husband was healed. He is the healed of the Lord. I pray Lord Jesus that this man will not go to the grave early but that He will live to see your goodness and testify of it too. Father, you are not limitted, touch him and renew his strength. For you are the God that renews our strength and makes us saw on wings like eagles. Renew his youth.
I thank you father for you hear me when I pray. I thank you for we decree a matter and it is established. Amen.
Darling, simply believe that it is done just as Christ said it is finished at rhe cross where he also happens to have carried our infidelities.

Upvote 0
P

phaneroo

Remember that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word. Notice that what you confess, you will believe. That's why the bible tell us that if you confess, it is aprinciple that the next thing that must follow is believing. Confessing preceeds believing. Remember, David says that may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight. What you speak, you will believe, what you believe, you will become. God bless you.

Upvote 0