Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'll try to get the ones that are posted in the next day or so. Busy day today. :)
and, until this gets made into a sticky, please help keep it bumped up. There will be a cutoff and I want everyone to be able to participate.
Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 6, 2005
Norway, near the sea
✟53,493.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is my screenshot. :)

Screen01-6.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tychicus2

Aug 18, 2006
USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, Jere :)

May I have my lion with me or would you rather we just have our characters and that's all? And no backgrounds, I guess? Thanks....:hug:

Good Question...:thumbsup:

Perhaps explain in the first post more specifically what you are looking for regarding Screen Shots... ;)

Thanks,

Ty

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CalaLily

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
✟9,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
we were doing this...and it's been almost a year now! Where is Gregged? and where do you spend your time now Lisa?...I haven't been here either, and lot's of things have happened since ...but I guess as long as we have Jesus in our hearts right?....December 10 is deadline....let me see if I can make it to be in this years photo! :) take care everyone, God Bless

Upvote 0