Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
UPDATE: he’s doing well, his weight is trending upward which is a good sign and the pediatricians say he’s “perfect”.

He was two weeks old yesterday!

View attachment 326862
He looks more than perfect to me! How are things with your wife and family?

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟435,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He looks more than perfect to me! How are things with your wife and family?
She's good, still recovering but doing better. She's up and around, she's not leaving the house except for doctors appointments. The bonus is we're saving tons on gas!

I haven't personally looked at her incisions but I hear they're healing nicely. She's just exhausted, like all mothers with newborns. He slept all day after his doctor appointment and then he got colicky and cried from about 3-6am this morning. So she's wiped from trying to figure that one out.

Other than that we're good!

The fam's good, my father-in-law just adores him. Every time he starts crying he comes flying down the stairs and holds him, he might be better than anyone else at soothing him which is funny to me. My family is dying to meet him, I send them daily pictures and videos and they eat it up but it almost seems like torture because they're so sad that he's not there (me too).

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟445,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
She's good, still recovering but doing better. She's up and around, she's not leaving the house except for doctors appointments. The bonus is we're saving tons on gas!

I haven't personally looked at her incisions but I hear they're healing nicely. She's just exhausted, like all mothers with newborns. He slept all day after his doctor appointment and then he got colicky and cried from about 3-6am this morning. So she's wiped from trying to figure that one out.

The fam's good, my father-in-law just adores him. Every time he starts crying he comes flying down the stairs and holds him, he might be better than anyone else at soothing him which is funny to me. My family is dying to meet him, I send them daily pictures and videos and they eat it up but it almost seems like torture because they're so sad that he's not there (me too).
Colicky... yup I know that.

From my experience [nursing] I had to quit all diary. [Take calcium supplements]
And as for bottles, I got my lil girl soy formula and it stopped. But I think they have more options now that are non dairy.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,724,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I’m glad things are working out. Just praying that you can get him to your family to introduce him ASAP!

• Friendly
Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0