✟10,867.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:p

Just a quick question...
Nothing controversial here sorry! :cool:

What age did your babies eye's change colour to their 'real' eye colour? What colour did they change from/to? For multiple children, did they change around the same age?

My DD's eyes changed from a dark slate blue to a beautiful chocolate brown (exactly the same as DH's) around 4-5 months old.
DS's on the other hand... hence the question! I'm really hoping he gets my eye colour (nice for one of my kids to have something from me!)
:)

jgonz

What G-d calls you to do, He equips you to do.
Feb 11, 2005
El Paso, TX
✟20,780.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My kids were either born with (seemingly) black eyes, or very dark blue. The ones with blue eyes turned greenish/hazel, and the ones with black eyes mostly lightened to varying shades of brown.

I can't remember when they started to change... but I do remember that by a year old they were pretty much the color they were going to stay. :)

Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2006
✟10,867.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
hmm, it's so interesting I think!

My son is now 5 1/2 months old and his eyes were a slate blue when he was born, they have lightened a bit, and DH and I can see in some lights what seems to be a few very light brown patches. I have hazel/green eye's, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoping he gets them!

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both my kids (aged 6 and 2) have bluish greenish colour eyes.

(mine are hazel) ds was born with bright blue eyes I have no idea when they changed, around 2 years I think. They just got darker, and developed greenish and brownish streaks through them lol. He does have a bit of blue in there still.

dd has blue eyes, with a bit of green through them. I have no idea when they changed. Her eyes were a much darker colour than ds at birth though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Mrs. A2J~

According to your faith will it be done to you
Aug 13, 2004
South Texas
Visit site
✟10,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think my daughter's eyes started turning brown at about 6 months old and definitely by 1 year old they were totally brown. My son on the other hand is almost 17 months and still has blue eyes which I'm hoping he keeps. He gets a lot of attention for his blonde hair and blue eyes in an area that is full of predominantly people with dark brown hair and eyes. I'm real interested to know what color baby number 3's eyes are going to be since so far we have 1 brown eyed child and 1 blue eyed one.

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MY eyes were blue up till 8th grade and then they turned green!

All 3 of my children were born with blue eyes and still have blue eyes..but ya never know if they might change to green someday ...hubby and i both have green eyes (hubbys been green since he was a baby)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums