Pressing towards the mark!
Oct 30, 2006
✟15,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Friends--

I am humbly asking for your prayers concerning a job I am getting ready to apply for that closes next Thursday. Although I am grateful for not having that commute to Dulles Airport anymore, I absolutely loathe this job. The work is mundane, the leadership leaves alot to be desired, I'm tired of working nights, etc. I use to have a saying, "I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted the paychecks"--well, how wrong I was. I miss having a job that requires people-interraction and a job that I love and am good at.
The job I'm applying for certainly isn't about the money, because it's the same grade I am now.

Of course it's in God's hands and if it is His will....but surely He is tired of me crying every night on the way home, beat down by exhaustion and the petty crap going on there. Please pray in agreement with me that my application will find favor with the HR Department and the Selecting Official, and that I'll at least be referred for an interview. I have never wanted a job so badly--it is right up my alley and close to home to boot. Thank you so much, and I'll let you know my start date there :D (how's that for believing??!!).
Thank you!!

Love and hugs,
Sherri