I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Based on the conversations with men that I've had, you really don't want to know why. It'll only disappoint you.
Who were these men that broke the first rule of Hair Club? Because I'm not just the president, I'm a member. Their punishment will be swift and fatal.

As for you, stare into this bright white light and repeat after me...

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
*blind post*

175625_f260.jpg

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't really have a preference, although I have noticed that I've been attracted to more women with shorter hair. I think it was more just coincidence though since I tend to look at personalties and not fashions.

In the end though I really don't care. A beautiful soul and mind are much more important than hair. :)

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting responses fellows! Keep'em coming! :D

I usually let my hair grow out in the cold months and get it cut in the summer. I've done this for years. One of the main reasons I cut it is because it's cooler and I think I look more my age with shorter hair. I'm thinking about cutting it for Locks of Love this time. It's got to be 10 inches though. I'm not sure if I'm there yet. Other than those reasons I like my long hair. :D

Upvote 0
R

Riot Riot Riot

I tend to keep my hair short. It's easier than managing a head full of super thick, wavy masses. I know I tend to have hair that every woman seems to envy, but it just doesn't look well on me. And I can never get it to cooperate.

Currently, I'm sporting the fauxhawk, I just don't wear it up. I plan on leaving the long part long, and keeping the sides shaved. So essentially, it will be a very long mohawk that is too long to put up. ^_^

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
What type of hair do you prefer on a girl? I've seen that most guys I've talked to prefer long hair. I'm curious to know why that is.:confused:
It is very simple for me:
1. Having that face cradled by the hair just adds to an already amazing amount of beauty.
2. I love the taste of hair in my mouth. Sure I may choke on it if swallowed but that means she is severely close to me.
3. I love getting my fingers stuck in hair.
4. I love the smell. With scent or just straight natural smell.
5. I love the feel of the hair on my chest while her head is resting on it.
6. When I come from behind to put my arms around her, I can bury my nose and my cheek in it if I want to.
7. I want to see her twirl it and smile.
8. Looks severely feminine to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Irrkunst

May 10, 2009
✟1,874.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Private
This question has been asked 1000 times and every time the answer is the same. The majority of men prefer long hair on women. If you wear your hair short you are limiting your potential dating pool to the minority of men who are okay with short hair. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Upvote 0

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
This question has been asked 1000 times and every time the answer is the same. The majority of men prefer long hair on women. If you wear your hair short you are limiting your potential dating pool to the minority of men who are okay with short hair. Why is this so difficult to understand?
I think women want that illusion of choice that they still look attractive when they do ________, though sadly that's rarely the case.
It is what it is.

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Honestly? Even with 'long' hair it still depends on the way it gets worn (and this is one point - there are some ways of putting it up that are really attractive that just aren't possible with short hair). There's some long styles I'm not crazy about, and others that are fine. Same with short - or shorter, however you see it - hair.

There's one neck-length style in particular that I really like, but I wouldn't say 'always keep it like this'. I like variety, and to be frank, I like it a lot right when a change happens after a while.

Upvote 0