Feb 11, 2007
✟16,534.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have currently started to go to a new church. Everything is going ok. I just need to know if this is going to be the right church for me. I need a church home where I fit in with the people desperately.
I also need more chances to socialize and feel less lonely. I just feel like all I do is sit at home and watch tv and work while everyone else gets to go out and have this great time. Not logical but the way I feel and it is really making me on the the edge of a depression bout. just need pray.
I hope someone response to this thread. I usually don't get much response to my posts. :cry:

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Lord, i know that you don't want Fushiarose to be lonely. please bless her with friends, Lord. please impress upon her heart where you would have her in regard to church. bless her heart with happiness and peace instead of worry and loneliness. thank You, Lord. i love You.

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have currently started to go to a new church. Everything is going ok. I just need to know if this is going to be the right church for me. I need a church home where I fit in with the people desperately.
I also need more chances to socialize and feel less lonely. I just feel like all I do is sit at home and watch tv and work while everyone else gets to go out and have this great time. Not logical but the way I feel and it is really making me on the the edge of a depression bout. just need pray.
I hope someone response to this thread. I usually don't get much response to my posts. :cry:

I pray that you will obey GOD and seek him for directions, concerning your new Church. It's never good to go from home Church to another. We go to Church to Worship and Praise GOD with other saints. We go to be feed the Word of GOD and to be teached. Make sure you are going with that in mind. Friends, and all that other soical stuff will come, but focus on your relationship with GOD. Most people who really grow in GOD, goes to Chruch, Bible Study, Studies at home, and pray a lot. If you do that much, and you are saved, you will for show grow in him.

Lord I know you have already told her where to go, and I pray that she will obey, I ask for you Mercy and your Grace. In the name of Jesus AMEN AMEN AMEN

Upvote 0

Shad6374

Aug 18, 2007
Georgia
✟7,727.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel your pain as I also am looking for a church but can't find one that's just right for me.

Most churches I've visited have been to say the least cold and uninviting to newcomers. In other words if you aren't already a part of the church then they don't want to be bothered with you. I can't tell you how many times I've walked away in the middle of a service or on a couple of occasions walked out before the service even started. And if there is one I like there just isn't that feeling of connection spiritually.

It's very frustrating at times but we have to keep faith that we will wander around but the lord will eventually lead us to where we are supposed to be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums