Montgomery
✟142,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started having leg pain last year and thought I had pulled a muscle. The pain started to move around and became unbearable at night. The only relief I could get was to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. My Doctor told me I had nerve pain and I had an MRI and have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. I have had two epidural shots in my back and it has helped. I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. There is a problem with my insurance and I have been held up in getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks that will require a lot of standing and walking. I really need to do well at this job so I need to be pain free. Please pray that I can get my next shot before I start the new job, that I will be pain free and that I do well at my new job. I hope this doesn't sound selfish because I know there are people who need prayer who have bigger problems. But I am trusting God in everything, starting a new job is a big step I have been at my current job 14 years. When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll be praying for your nerve pain to subside my friend. I had radicular nerve pain a few years back and doctors gave me a low dose amitryptiline and it helped. It wasn't as serious as yours but it was definitely painful and uncomfortable. I have sympathy for you and having to take pain pills is no fun at all. Good luck Randy. Peace

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll be praying for your nerve pain to subside my friend. I had radicular nerve pain a few years back and doctors gave me a low dose amitryptiline and it helped. It wasn't as serious as yours but it was definitely painful and uncomfortable. I have sympathy for you and having to take pain pills is no fun at all. Good luck Randy. Peace
Thank you so much. I am taking Lyrica at night now it's not as bad as pain pills.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I ask your protection over Randy as he transitions to his new job. I pray for whatever can be done to lessen his pain, or even eradicate it. Let him feel the comfort from Your Spirit as You guide his steps in his new walk. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I ask your protection over Randy as he transitions to his new job. I pray for whatever can be done to lessen his pain, or even eradicate it. Let him feel the comfort from Your Spirit as You guide his steps in his new walk. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Thank you so much.

Upvote 0

Belonging to Abba

Jesus loves you!!!
Jun 27, 2015
✟38,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Lord, I pray for Randy, that you would heal him and provide a breakthrough that he would be able to get the next shot before his new job starts. I pray for blessing on the new job that it would go well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I pray for Randy, that you would heal him and provide a breakthrough that he would be able to get the next shot before his new job starts. I pray for blessing on the new job that it would go well.
Thank you!

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started having leg pain last year and thought I had pulled a muscle. The pain started to move around and became unbearable at night. The only relief I could get was to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. My Doctor told me I had nerve pain and I had an MRI and have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. I have had two epidural shots in my back and it has helped. I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. There is a problem with my insurance and I have been held up in getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks that will require a lot of standing and walking. I really need to do well at this job so I need to be pain free. Please pray that I can get my next shot before I start the new job, that I will be pain free and that I do well at my new job. I hope this doesn't sound selfish because I know there are people who need prayer who have bigger problems. But I am trusting God in everything, starting a new job is a big step I have been at my current job 14 years. When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.
Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.
May you get healing from Jesus, the Great Physician. And may He bless your new job, friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Your prayers are neither selfish nor unimportant. Even if they were small, which they are not, nothing is too small for the Lord to care about.

I pray the issue with your health will be resolved and that things will go very well for you on your job.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your prayers are neither selfish nor unimportant. Even if they were small, which they are not, nothing is too small for the Lord to care about.

I pray the issue with your health will be resolved and that things will go very well for you on your job.
Thank for your kind comments and prayers.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Went walking yesterday and the leg is a little sore. I'm going to try to walk every day and pray that I don't have any problems. If it doesn't get any worse then now I will be fine. I'm hoping to get my next shot before I start the new job.

Upvote 0