May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys,

I have to ask all of you for foregiveness. Life has left me cynical, jaded and numb.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'll stop being controversial and cease pushing the envelope or anything.

But my sarcasm and and over the top opinions may have hurt some. So Anelyna sorry for my sarcasm on Ukraine, I know its different and very hard for you as you have immediate roots and family in that area. So I ask for your foregiveness.

Gurney sorry if I shocked you, believe me I'm not completely heartless. And everyone else who I may have scandalized which is basically everyone on this forum.

May You ALL Have a Blessed Lent!

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Brother, it's ok. It's a complicated issue I brought up, and I wanted to hear all views and try to learn. I heard a lot. Food for thought. War is truly hell, awful, bad stuff.

I've been a touch snarky and grumpy, too. Join the club! God forgives, brother. Please do the same for me in my failings, WHICH ARE MANY!

Hey guys,

I have to ask all of you for foregiveness. Life has left me cynical, jaded and numb.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'll stop being controversial and cease pushing the envelope or anything.

But my sarcasm and and over the top opinions may have hurt some. So Anelyna sorry for my sarcasm on Ukraine, I know its different and very hard for you as you have immediate roots and family in that area. So I ask for your foregiveness.

Gurney sorry if I shocked you, believe me I'm not completely heartless. And everyone else who I may have scandalized which is basically everyone on this forum.

May You ALL Have a Blessed Lent!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums