Hogwarts
✟30,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
They don't even need an audience. I bet they'd sit in a room alone and still try to toot "The Star Spangled Banner" while snickering and smelling their own emissions.

They do... I have brothers. I've seen it. :dead:

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
eh I get really moody when I haven't eaten... or when I don't get enough sleep.

Men: What is so fascinating about the topic of poop, i.e. pooh, poo-poo, fecal matter, feces, crap. Do you really need to tell other men (or us) about the size, color, consistency?

Yet in my female dominated household (well my parents house) bodily functions has always been a dinnertime topic. Actually there isn't much that won't be mentioned at the dinner table.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What is it with men and not wanting to make their own sammiches?!

That's something you request in kindergarten.

Oh wait...I forgot...we're talking about men here. The ones that ask their wives to cut the crusts off their PB&J's and blow on their soup till it cools.

:cool:

lol, I've never asked any of my girlfriends to cut crust from my sammiches, or blow on my soup (I've never even asked my Mom to do these things either); I can make my own sammiches too, besides I can add as much of whatever I want on it that way :yum: I love to cook, and makin' my lady a nice meal has always been something I enjoy; prefer to make it together though, so we can talk and be playful together.

I don't even ask to be baby'd when I'm sick, but I'll baby my girl to almost no end if she's ill if that's what she wants.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've asked this question many, many times... why do you men have to spit? I don't have much of a problem with it, but some of you spit right in front of us ladies. :nono:

And...Does it matter to you if a girl can cook or not? Or is it just like a bonus if she can?

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
'cause sometimes it just feels right, that or we've just learned to copy our Pops when he did it (I know that's how I learned, I can actually remember the day I started to spit; I can recall the street, when we were walking, and that he told me to spit to the side if I'm going to spit lol).

It doesn't matter if a girl can cook to me, I'm not big on havin' a meal ready for me when I get home; cooking relaxes me anyway, I enjoy it. It's a bonus, but if she can't then that's just something we can do together (take some cooking classes).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've asked this question many, many times... why do you men have to spit? I don't have much of a problem with it, but some of you spit right in front of us ladies. :nono:

And...Does it matter to you if a girl can cook or not? Or is it just like a bonus if she can?

Oh I see so many spitters in certain areas of sydney. They don't need to spit, it's just a habit, and they don't notice it any more which means they spit everywhere, including right in frying of where oriole are about to walk. I think it's a feral habit if you are spitting when there is no need.

Of course it matters. I like to cook, but not all the time, so if the division of labour means I am doing all the cooking she'd better be able to handle take out. If she does like to cook then sharing the task will be more fun, especially on those occasions when we do it together.

Upvote 0