As Christians - how do you politically stand for Biblical Righteousness?

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Maybe we can encourage one another to keep strong and stand for Righteousness.
A few gathered here or there, around the country, around the world, do this.
Not many anywhere.
Online seems not possible mostly, .... just like in most localities/ countries, where is it allowed, permitted, seen ?

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A few gathered here or there, around the country, around the world, do this.
Not many anywhere.
Online seems not possible mostly, .... just like in most localities/ countries, where is it allowed, permitted, seen ?
Public events like "see you at the pole" and various others are certainly legal. It strikes me that every time there is someone stand for purity they are shouted down and called names.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When societal norms are accepted into the Christians life and we start calling evil good, we are on a downward slide.

Abortion - hate - sexual sins

All have crept into the church, all are societal norms all are paths to destruction.

Speak your opinion on sexual sins and you get labeled all sorts of egregious names.

When one of my daughters was in her early teens she came to us and announced that she was a lesbian. Her friends saw her hugging one of her classmates and the rumors started. They eventually convinced her. To protect our child, we pulled her out of that school and home schooled her. During that time we found out that she had been molested when she was 7 and that from that moment on, she hated men.

Today 12 years later, she is happily married, enjoys working at a local hospital and is making plans for her first child.

We were shunned by the school community - called homophobic, It was amazing how much push back we got.

There has NEVER been a politician I am in 100% agreement with. Unfortunately, I'm having to vote for the lesser of two evils so to speak. I was not a Trump supporter until he was the only option to Hillary. He was the lesser of two evils.

Now we have the results of a president who claims to be a devout Catholic, yet endorsed numerous stances that his own church speaks against.

Maybe we can encourage one another to keep strong and stand for Righteousness.
I think we are to love one another. That does not mean that we accept sinful actions. That does not mean we vote for leaders who are presenting sinful concepts on their platform.

However, try to find a political party that isn't going to have sinful agenda's.

I think that you have to look hard at what the party line is and vote for the one that best follows your own personal values based on your christian walk moral compass.

Sometimes your party will win. Sometimes they will lose...

However, God is the one that puts people in power, and removes them, for His times and purposes. His ways are not our ways and He works in
mysterious ways.

You educate yourself with the current events and issues.......educate yourself on each candidate......pray about it... and vote your concience....

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't Get involved in Politics.
I don't either..

However, voting is a right, an honor and a duty that each and every citizen has and should exercise, in choosing who will lead their neighborhood, state or province and country.

Men and women died for our freedom to vote... don't let it be in vain.

Upvote 0