Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
when we are resurrected and in heaven, will we have a forum?
Just wondering.
I will be looking for a znr and a bfine and an advice section. I might have problems.. like why is nobody visiting my mansion? lol

*LOL @ Goodbook... we will be with Jesus thanking him for making it possible for us to be in heaven... no doubt
there will be
quite the line of people doing the same thing.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
yea..it will be a very loooong line.
I just think..znr, your name is down with the z's. You may need to wait a bit longer.

Although..it does say..the first shall be last and the last shall be first. So, who knows?
I'd be hanging out at the library. Looking at the back issues of the Lamb's Book of Life.

Reactions: BFine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
ok. This is the image of my beast. No! I mean..my cat. He could only talk in cat, and had a very strange accent.
He is no longer with us...in the flesh. But, I will say, He is the cat God gave me. His name was Socks.

His favourite song was 'How deep is Your Love' by the Bee Gees.
His favourite food was mussels.
He now has a garden in his memory, as I used to tease him about liking flowers. There is a photo of him in my album with flowers. He didn't like it that much, this is a more macho photo, and patriotic. You can tell what country he is from.

I think of him by this verse - How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My old account is totally gone now. I had to create this one. On top of that tons of posts I made are gone in some sections because some sections were removed. Overall I don't like this new change at all. And for whatever reason when I type my typed stuff is lagged. I questioned whether or not to even make a new account because some of the changes made me upset. Such as I said the missing sections.

Upvote 0

bottledwater

Under Construction
Mar 1, 2015
✟1,505.00
Faith
Christian
My old account is totally gone now. I had to create this one. On top of that tons of posts I made are gone in some sections because some sections were removed. Overall I don't like this new change at all. And for whatever reason when I type my typed stuff is lagged. I questioned whether or not to even make a new account because some of the changes made me upset. Such as I said the missing sections.

Wow, if that is all it takes to get you upset, then that is scary. Maybe try not making this about "you" so much, and look at it as though it is about the better good for everyone that may wanna come to the Lord, and look here for answers.It's just a shame that anyone that comes here looking for answers right now, is only going to be reading posts from a bunch of self loathing Christians that are more concerned about what happened to their posts, rather than why they posted them in the first place.
I'll pray for you brother

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Tech Help Desk will help recover you old account

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, if that is all it takes to get you upset, then that is scary. Maybe try not making this about "you" so much, and look at it as though it is about the better good for everyone that may wanna come to the Lord, and look here for answers.It's just a shame that anyone that comes here looking for answers right now, is only going to be reading posts from a bunch of self loathing Christians that are more concerned about what happened to their posts, rather than why they posted them in the first place.
I'll pray for you brother
Wow and it seems your judgmental, I'll pray for you too. You fail to see the point that when you have an older account, people know you. And being I was helping alot of people, now they will no longer get responses because they probably assume I left the site. So unlike what you falsely accused me of doing, its about everyone else.

Upvote 0