SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every Riddler trophy, every side mission, every challenge. I did it all. The only thing left to do is get three medals in Riddler's Revenge on every stage with every character, but as for the story in regular AND New Game Plus mode, it's 100% done.

I'm now downloading Harley Quinn's Revenge and all the remaining downloadable RR maps. I truly am a nerd.

How far have you guys gotten in Arkham City? Did you get 100% completion in Arkham Asylum or City? Tell us how much of a Bat-nut you are.

Batman. Discuss. Go.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No, I didn't. That many side objectives aren't put into the game to make it better or more interesting; they're put in there as a form of digital crack, to get you hooked so you keep playing and buying DLC instead of selling it back to GameStop. I finished most of the side quests, but looking for the serial killer and for evidence of the ?Assassin? (the mysterious guy who just shows up on rooftops) involved just randomly searching the level and getting lucky - that's not a challenge, that's stupid. And the number of Riddler trophies was absurd.

I didn't finish the Riddler side thing either because it involved getting more Riddler trophies than I cared to get, and there's a control bug on PC that makes it nearly impossible to level out after a dive bomb, which makes it hard to get some of them. The augmented reality training was a nightmare.

I really liked the game and there were a lot of great things about it, but the amount of needless extras they stuffed in there bordered on being cynical.

-Dan.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Such a great game... Totally love it, but holy cow, no way did I reach 100% on it. My level of dedication extends to the fact that I'll be cosplaying Poison Ivy for the Halloween party at Disney World next week, but certainly won't go to 1k or 100% it on XB.

But I have to say, hats off to you... I'm genuinely impressed. My other half 1.5k ed "Fallout 3" and 1k ed "Final Fantasy 13" but I just don't have the patience for that kind of accomplishment.

Upvote 0

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Such a great game... Totally love it, but holy cow, no way did I reach 100% on it. My level of dedication extends to the fact that I'll be cosplaying Poison Ivy for the Halloween party at Disney World next week, but certainly won't go to 1k or 100% it on XB.

But I have to say, hats off to you... I'm genuinely impressed. My other half 1.5k ed "Fallout 3" and 1k ed "Final Fantasy 13" but I just don't have the patience for that kind of accomplishment.

I usually don't have that kind of patience either, but getting those Riddler trophies is rather addicting. It may be the first game I get a platinum trophy in. Usually I just beat a game and I'm done with it, unless it has multiplayer or good replay value.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Some of the puzzles are interesting, but I can't really face the thought of doing them all.

Some games really are far easier to 100% than others - I seem to have picked up most of the Mass Effect trilogy's achievements with little to no effort.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I beat the main game and collected a decent amount of Riddler trophies. I also completed a majority of the side missions but I won't be getting 100%. It's a blast to play but I just don't care enough to spend countless hours collecting every secret and exploring every nook and cranny. Hats off to anyone who does.:)

Upvote 0

Barricade24

Feb 3, 2012
In a Chair
✟8,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is this game good? Hearing it a lot lately, I don't like batman but if it's open world rpg style im interested.

I think it got Game of the Year so it probably is. It is a very wide open environment with all sorts of things to discover. It probably has some tricky moments but definietly an interesting game to say the least.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Is this game good? Hearing it a lot lately, I don't like batman but if it's open world rpg style im interested.

I'm not really into comics or comic-related games but I have to say that both of the Arkham games are stellar. They're open-world and you're free to explore, even though there are certain missions and areas you'll be required to visit and complete before the main storyline can continue. The combat is fun and fluid and there are also plenty of times when stealth and puzzle solving come into play. It makes you feel and think like Batman, which is pretty cool.

Give it a try and see what you think. I'll admit that I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheProject

If it lives in water, I don't eat it...
Oct 11, 2011
GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have all but two or three of the Riddle Trophies for Batman. I have all the physical trophies for Catwoman, but not many of the challenges (like making 10 perfectly timed jumps in succession, that kind of thing). I also did a good deal of the challenges, but am probably only about 50% done with them. I did 100% everything in Arkham Asylum.

Upvote 0