Are you the same consistent on All Forums / Media that you use ?

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to ask other Christians and even people who are not Christians on this forum if you are the same / consistent with your online persona on All Forums and Media ?

I post here and also on a martial arts / grappling forum.

I don't talk about Christianity as much on that forum because there are some pretty brutal posters and threads that talk about religion or spiritual matters in any form usually get closed or moved. I still talk about Christianity / Theology some times though and try to be cool to everyone.

Years ago I used to post on a bodybuilding forum and I wasn't always consistent or how I should be on there. I don't post there anymore though.

So anyways how about you guys ? Are you the same on other forums and media ?

Last edited:

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I am who I am, authentic. I don't try to sound like who I'm not. My vocabulary is limited due to a reading disability from ADHD. I write how I think and had posts removed because of it. I'm still learning the rules. I agree about discussing Theology and I avoid the "discussions" with lots of pages. Because you'll find trolls in there that love to stir trouble. Peace

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not know what you mean but I am who I am and that is about it.
Seaman and carpenter now pension not a writer.

I guess what I'm meaning is do you let the environment that you are in and who you are around both in person and online influence the way you are ?

I hope that makes more sense.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to ask other Christians and even people who are not Christians on this forum if you are the same / consistent with your online persona on All Forums and Media ?

I post here and also on a martial arts / grappling forum.

I don't talk about Christianity as much on that forum because there are some pretty brutal posters and threads that talk about religion or spiritual matters in any form usually get closed or moved. I still talk about Christianity / Theology some times though and try to be cool to everyone.

Years ago I used to post on a bodybuilding forum and I wasn't always consistent or how I should be on there. I don't post there anymore though.

So anyways how about you guys ? Are you the same on other forums and media ?

I bark on every forum i visit!

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is the only forum I communicate online. I lurk in others, but don't post.

When I was younger, I used to engage in multiple forums. I really don't think I was any different. I was a Christian then too... I posted about Christianity pretty much anywhere I went. The hatred didn't deter me.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I guess what I'm meaning is do you let the environment that you are in and who you are around both in person and online influence the way you are ?

I hope that makes more sense.

Being on line is a bit spooky, lots of folks who I do not know, never met nor either probably will ever meet.

Which makes me ask myself sometimes, "What the heck am doing here."

Some years ago I was on a ship nostalgia forum, that was more
intressting, met some who I had sailed together with and some who had sailed on the same ships at different times.

Otherwise, among friends a little more relaxed.

Upvote 0