Are there any "never married" in the group?

VeronicaP

Apr 21, 2009
✟15,230.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi, I’m new here and happily in the group of never married. I have been engaged, had a couple other relationships, but found it best to wait for the right one, if there is a right one out there for me. Every time I got close to it, I found the other half really wanting a servant, play girl, and bread winner. Not a true partner. Because of my past experiences, there is NO WAY I am going to serve up to a man. It is equal or nothing. He has to be willing to serve me too. I am just not the type of girl to serve someone their slippers on a pillow, after we have both had a hard days work. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have never been married.

Im 37 I have never been married,I have no children. I am looking foward to getting married,and excited for that day when it comes. :love2:

I'll be 30 this summer. I've never been married and do not have any kids. I almost got married once, but called it off. I hope to get married and have a child one day, God willing.

Hi, I’m new here and happily in the group of never married. I have been engaged, had a couple other relationships, but found it best to wait for the right one, if there is a right one out there for me. Every time I got close to it, I found the other half really wanting a servant, play girl, and bread winner. Not a true partner. Because of my past experiences, there is NO WAY I am going to serve up to a man. It is equal or nothing. He has to be willing to serve me too. I am just not the type of girl to serve someone their slippers on a pillow, after we have both had a hard days work. Know what I mean?

Like some of you I have been engaged and in a few relationships before but that did not work. I have no kids either. But who knows what the future holds..
Praying for you all and to the newbies, welcome! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cmascio

Jan 18, 2010
✟7,753.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi there, I am one of the never married and I am in my mid 30's.
Take care and God bless!:angel:

Yes. I'm 31 and have never been married. Been in a several serious relationships, but never really felt right about proposing to any of them women i've been involved with. I want to get married, but I want it to last forever which is why I can't settle for someone.

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes. I'm 31 and have never been married. Been in a several serious relationships, but never really felt right about proposing to any of them women i've been involved with. I want to get married, but I want it to last forever which is why I can't settle for someone.
AMEN dear brother, you are like me. I am waiting for GOD HIMSELF to pick the right guy for me IF that be His will. I want to do things right and pleasing to JESUS only!!!!! God bless you and I know that the right woman is out there for you, KEEP LOOKING UP TO HIM, Our Savior!:hug::hug:

Upvote 0
S

shamrock_moon

Mid 30's never married, no kids, never been in a serious relationship. Don't really have much of a problem with it until I get around other people my age (I see their families) or some older family members that claim I have let the family down by my not marrying & procreating like a woman should.
I know in my heart that the Lord will bless me with a wonderful person in my life in HIS time. I will wait until then.

Upvote 0

cmascio

Jan 18, 2010
✟7,753.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
AMEN dear brother, you are like me. I am waiting for GOD HIMSELF to pick the right guy for me IF that be His will. I want to do things right and pleasing to JESUS only!!!!! God bless you and I know that the right woman is out there for you, KEEP LOOKING UP TO HIM, Our Savior!:hug::hug:

Well then I pray to God that you find him and I'm sure you will! Thank You for your kind words!

Upvote 0