Are any Pro trump media sites covering Rupert Murdoch's admission Fox News Endorsed false election claims

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟112,382.00
Faith
Seeker
TLDR, Can people give any news stories about Rupert Murdoch's Deposition in the Dominion voting lawsuit, I cannot find any.

A recent major development in Dominion's attempts to sue Fox news for endorsing false election claims,
the owner of Fox news Rupert Murdoch admitted that Hosts like Hannity and Carlson endorsed false election claims.
Trump was not happy about this ,

1677699985376.png

My problem is I cannot find any conservative commentary on the is story
my favorite conservative source is daily wire but they are not discussing it a search turns up empty
1677700093798.png

unsurprisingly Fox news is not discussing it all, its Murdoch stories are pro Murdoch
1677700250791.png

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟283,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TLDR, Can people give any news stories about Rupert Murdoch's Deposition in the Dominion voting lawsuit, I cannot find any.

A recent major development in Dominion's attempts to sue Fox news for endorsing false election claims,
the owner of Fox news Rupert Murdoch admitted that Hosts like Hannity and Carlson endorsed false election claims.

View attachment 328542

my favorite conservative source is daily wire but they are not discussing it a search turns up empty
View attachment 328543

unsurprisingly Fox news is not discussing it all, its Murdoch stories are pro Murdoch
View attachment 328544
In light of the evidence the doubters present, has it been proven to doubters that the claims are false, or do they see the "proofs" as just more fraud?

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,121,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 328542

View attachment 328543

View attachment 328544

The Bulwark was founded by 'Never Trump' republicans such as Charlie Sykes, etc. so you can decide if it's conservative enough for you. They are the traditional GOP.

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟112,382.00
Faith
Seeker

The Bulwark was founded by 'Never Trump' republicans such as Charlie Sykes, etc. so you can decide if it's conservative enough for you. They are the traditional GOP.
Thanks for this , I feel silly that I used to be a subscriber to the conservative site the daily wire

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,121,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 328542

View attachment 328543

View attachment 328544

This one also covers RM's deposition even more so.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟923,627.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 328542

View attachment 328543

View attachment 328544
I know a fox news corespondent stated they would like to report on this but they are being blocked from doing so by corporate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟152,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
All pro trump media is too scared to cover this major story
Trump is talking about brave fox news hosts like Lou Dobbs,
Lou dobbs has already been fired by Fox but he is silent on his website.
Lou got out of the bubble, methinks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Are any Pro trump media sites covering Rupert Murdoch's admission Fox News Endorsed false election claims​

They're probably all busy covering more dumpster fires around the country... the svb banking collapse and a wave of Venezuelans storming the southern border.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟842,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Fox News reverses course and allows host to report on Dominion lawsuit

But on Sunday, the host was allowed to air a four-minute report that predominantly featured the network's side of the story.

"But the fact that some people in the chain of command privately dismissed the fraud claims as nuts or outlandish or insane doesn't necessarily mean Fox couldn't cover and comment on the extremely newsworthy spectacle of a president saying an election was stolen."

"That's why this case is a major test of the First Amendment," he concluded.

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟112,382.00
Faith
Seeker

Fox News reverses course and allows host to report on Dominion lawsuit

But on Sunday, the host was allowed to air a four-minute report that predominantly featured the network's side of the story.

"But the fact that some people in the chain of command privately dismissed the fraud claims as nuts or outlandish or insane doesn't necessarily mean Fox couldn't cover and comment on the extremely newsworthy spectacle of a president saying an election was stolen."

"That's why this case is a major test of the First Amendment," he concluded.
In the Smartmatic case the judge found it ludicrous that Dobbs would try to dismiss the case by Hiding behind the 2nd amendment when he started his news segment commenting on smartmatic with the phrase
?the election was, in essence, the culmination of a 4 ½ year effort to overthrow President Trump; that he was glad that President Trump was willing to fight until questions about irregularities in the election were answered; and was critical of government officials and agencies which said that President Biden was fairly elected,"
He clearly was not just reporting the fact that Trumps legal team was making claims that Smartmatic stole the election.

Maria Bartiromo got similar treatment her case will go foward
Jeanine Pirro's case will not procedd she was smart enough to say "votes were stolen" instead of "smartmatic stole the votes"
Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani also have claims against them dismissed on technicalities

Last edited:
Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟112,382.00
Faith
Seeker
Updates, Former Fox producer Abby Grossberg is suing Fox news , partially for being coached by the Fox legal team to lie in the Dominion court case , easy to search but this is not discussed on pro trump media

Bo Snerdley who used to work on the Rush Limbaugh show did actually ask Tucker about the " I Trump passionately "texts
but this is not discussed on Pro Trump media , Tucker was saying he was actually talking about a Trump aide that misinformed him about dead people voting, this was not really related to most of his anti Trump texts

In the Dominion court case the judge said there is a "Dobbs problem ", it is ridiculous to claim the following tweet by Dobbs is not linking Dominion to voter fraud.
“The 2020 Election is a cyber Pearl Harbor: The leftwing establishment have aligned their forces to overthrow the United States government #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs.”
again this not discussed on pro Trump media.

Ben Shapiro sneakily played clips of Colbert and Stewart attacking Fox on his show but the attacks but he claimed the attacks were a response to Tucker Carlsons Jan 6 footage instead of being honest and saying they were referring to the dominion court case

• Informative
Upvote 0