April 15 Lunar Eclipse geographical coverage map

It was snowing here so clouds everywhere. However, earlier at 1230 am, I went outside and the clouds were passing the moon, the regular moon. They opened up and there was a perfect circle of light around the moon and a bird flew by on my street, I guess, but it looked like it was passing in front of the moon. All I could think was that it may have been a bat. I don't know of birds who are out at night, but I also thought that bats don't come into the city because of all of the lights. I don't know. But I didn't get a good feeling, though I get scared easily. When I came back a few minutes later, the moon was covered by clouds.

Interesting.... this was about what I saw with a haze in the sky. As for the bird or bat, it's common for bats to come out at early sunset, even while it's still sunny or even in evening lights. It's odd that a bat comes near a tree on my property to feed on moths, etc, that it attracts in the evening at a certain time, and I see it swooping by my window as it snatches insects. I first thought it was a bird because it was still time when birds were out.

The bat (not vampire species) may be less harmful than a mocking bird. :) My cats try to catch the bat while they avoid the BIRD at any cost! Lol

BTW, I once took an amateur photo with my Sony digital camera, and I was centering in on a landscape scene when a grey mourning dove flew across the view as I snapped it, and the photo rendered a beautiful picture with a dove in the air about 15 feet away, and the wings fanned out with wispy wing tips.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, yeah, according to their "tradition", Jesus is not God, either.
And? Eclipses of the moon were signs of evil for the Jew. They were taught to look at the moon for signs from Israel not North America.

Can you tell me where it says in Scripture that the blood moons will appear over Israel specifically?
The signs were for Israel to see. Show us where in scripture that the moon turning into blood was an eclipse or that this was in conjunction with a Jewish feast. Each time that the sign of the moon turning to blood is in scripture the sun turns to darkness preceding it. Where was this? Where was the earthquake?
Joel 2:
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of Jehovah cometh.
Rev. 6:
12 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood;

These prophesies were not given to men of the 21th century. They were given to men of Israel either in Israel or very close to Israel.(John was on Patmos)

Since the Jewish day ends at sundown, there was no lunar eclipse on the passover in Jerusalem. The moon was full all night long.

Also, these tetrads are not common. They are rare.
I'm sure but show scripture where tetrads make a difference. Show scripture where the moon turns to blood on a Jewish festival.

Upvote 0

woodpecker

Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is what we are waiting for...

12 I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake.

The sun became as dark as black cloth,

and the moon became as red as blood.

13 Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky was rolled up like a scroll, and all of the mountains and islands were moved from their places.

15 Then everyone—the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the wealthy, the powerful, and every slave and free person—all hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to survive?” (Rev. 6)

Upvote 0