Anyone seen Finding Neverland?

lizardbit

May 23, 2004
✟475.00
Faith
Atheist
Yep, I saw it and loved it. I was kind of disappointed that it didn't do so well at the Oscars last night. Although it finally did win something - even if for best original score...

Basically what it is about is the playwright J.M. Barrie - who wrote Peter Pan - and his inspiration behind the story of Peter Pan. How he came up with the story and that.

It was extremely well done and a great film.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tweek821

"Passion" is greatest!
Mar 22, 2004
USA
✟7,982.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I cannot wait for the 3/22 release date for this DVD! "Finding Neverland" was such a unique and beautiful vision! I have seen it twice and both times I catch my self crying. It's one of those rare movies that make you feel like a child again and that you can believe in magic.

Johnny Depp once again awe-inspires as J.M. Barrie, famous author and playwright. But I must say that the person who deserves the most attention in this film is Kate Winslet. She has got to be one of the best actresses of our day and this movie goes to prove that point again.

It was times like when Peter was sitting in the audience being enraptured by the show or at the end in Neverland (i don't wanna spoil anything), I couldn't help but say to myself, "This is what movies should be like...powerful, beautiful, moving." I STRONGLY recommend this film!

(It's a real shame that it got robbed at the Oscars.)

Upvote 0

Jacob4Jesus

Dork For Jesus and Proud of It
Sep 18, 2003
Wauconda, IL
✟3,922.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Finding Neverland was a great movie. When I saw it, I immediately thought that it would be the Best Picture winner at the Oscars. I saw it three times. Johnny Depp is wonderful, and Freddie Highmore is amazing. I am shocked he didn't get a best supporting actor nod.

This was my movie until I saw Million Dollar Baby, which in my opinion deserved Best Picture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.