Visit site
✟17,886.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay so an update here. Went to Holy Transfiguration church where I was going to try and become Orthodox years ago and made my intentions known that i would be seeking to do this again. Father Philip and I along with my wife sat and talked with some tea for awhile and I am starting with Mains in the morning :)

Pray for me on my journey.

I suspect that this trip will be much easier for me as i have stopped treating theology as a god. Thanks for all your prayers, and Christ has risen!

Upvote 0

Coralie

but behold, there cometh one after me
Sep 29, 2009
✟17,357.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Okay so an update here. Went to Holy Transfiguration church where I was going to try and become Orthodox years ago and made my intentions known that i would be seeking to do this again. Father Philip and I along with my wife sat and talked with some tea for awhile and I am starting with Mains in the morning :)

I suspect that this trip will be much easier for me as i have stopped treating theology as a god. Thanks for all your prayers, and Christ has risen!

He is risen indeed!!

I don't know you from before but I've said a prayer for you :) May your journey bring you to a place of joy and peace.

Upvote 0

Mary of Bethany

Only one thing is needful.
Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2004
✟341,456.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Indeed He is Risen!

Glory to God! You will be in my prayers.

Mary

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joshua G.

Mar 5, 2009
U.S.A.
✟5,328.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Praise God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.