England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There are many kinds of ministry. My wife and I minister pretty much full time. But we are retired, and that is our choice for what we do with our lives. What would you care to discuss?
I was in pastoral ministry,now retired but happy to share with any other ministries.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Now you have me curious. What kind of ministry? Probably church, I imagine?
Just thought it would be helpful to anyone in a 'lonely furrow' or otherwise to be able to share with others serving the LORD in any way! God bless..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then it will become ministry!
Now, we have a question worthy of your other "sub-forum". How does the experience of not having a ministry becoming a ministry affect 1. the definition of ministry? and 2. the person to whom it happens?

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Now, we have a question worthy of your other "sub-forum". How does the experience of not having a ministry becoming a ministry affect 1. the definition of ministry? and 2. the person to whom it happens?
Certainly takes the capital M out of ministry! And if the person is doing for the LORD,it certainly is ministry!

Upvote 0

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Certainly takes the capital M out of ministry! And if the person is doing for the LORD,it certainly is ministry!
I don't know. Spending your time just ministering to the Lord by waiting on Him gets the capital M with me.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums