anyone here went through a hard time ?

Lancelot

Sep 28, 2006
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Hi all. It's my first time here and that is becouse for some time now...i feel like i can't go on no more. I can't complain about my life, but concering my spiritual life, i just feel that i'm on the edge. I don't wanna be a stumbling rock for anyone in here. I just need some advice, or someone who i can open myself to, in hope i will get over this time.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Go To Above Button Named Prayer. Everyone Would Love To Pray For You...

icon10.gif

Welcome !!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here. Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !!!

Upvote 0

Lost213

Sep 28, 2006
Calgary Alberta
✟7,613.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi all. It's my first time here and that is becouse for some time now...i feel like i can't go on no more. I can't complain about my life, but concering my spiritual life, i just feel that i'm on the edge. I don't wanna be a stumbling rock for anyone in here. I just need some advice, or someone who i can open myself to, in hope i will get over this time.
Hey man, I know how it feels and I realize how hard it can be to try to understand God and His ways. But remember that faith is one of the greatest weapons that a beleiver can hold in his arsenal. Thats it. No gimmicks, no verses or passages. Just the truth.
-Lost213

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lancelot,

I have been there too. The devil likes to cause us to doubt and struggle and question. But God knows your heart. Don't give up on Him. Instead, put on your armour and get ready to fight. We aer here to help in any way we can. :)

Oh, and welcome to CF. :)

Upvote 0

AJ

Faith, Hope & Love
Apr 28, 2004
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟5,345.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi there!

Welcome to Christian Forums! I am really glad that you registered and hope that you will stick around for a while! :) As you have probably noticed the site is extremely large... It can be a bit overwhelming at first. Just take a deep breath and dive right in! Here are a couple tips that you may find helpful: (Blue text are links you can click)
If there is anything I can do to help you get started or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Again... [glow=green]Welcome! [/glow] I hope you enjoy your stay! God Bless!

Adam J.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not,
his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God.
-Hubert van Zeller

Hello and Welcome
We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.
You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

http://www.theshepherdwatch.com
Bible Study

Upvote 0

* ~ * FOGGY * ~ *

Walking in the Favor Of God
Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
✟21,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the CF fourm, I have found that there are very many friendly people here who love the Lord and his people. I have learned over the years when you are finding it hard to go on in your walk with the Lord, or everything just seems to come to a halt, then something big is about to happen in your spiritual life and God is trying to take you to the next level in your faith. When you have done all you know to do, then just Stand..........So while you are waiting on the Lord, give him Praise......Praise him for everything, when driving down the road, at work, in the mornings, at night, you can never Praise Him enough, He loves our praises and it will help this dead spot to fly by and before you know it, your at the next level stonger then ever before. My prayers are with you, and My you Walk in the Favor of the Lord.

Upvote 0

SweetBella

Legend
Aug 20, 2005
✟43,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome... happy to see you here!!

we all go through struggles and trials.. thats what life is! you will find support and help here!! keep looking up! stay strong, it will be okay.. you are in His hands!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any time... God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.