Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like a lot of their music, but they get a bit raunchy for my tastes sometimes. Still... awesome music. :) Mutter and Reise Reise are my favorite albums, and Rosenrot has some nice songs on it. I only like one or two off of Herzeleid, and Sehnsucht was ok...

Upvote 0

12ogue

Inspiration...
Aug 26, 2006
Fullerton
✟7,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am seriously into metal and my favourite band is Rammstein. I just wanted to know if anyone else likes them(on this site)?
Rammstein... Yum. Any good considerations for their songs? I was actually going to check out industrial metal and they're categorized as it. I know I heard this one Rammstein song in private server of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Whenever the Axis wins the round, they play the Rammstein song. Sounds so cool, I'm looking for it, but can't find it still :( Could use help

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A lot of Americans do, sadly. And about Amerika... for some whacked out reason, a lot of my friends will only want to listen to that song if I bring Rammstein to something. I know they can't understand the German lyrics in it, only the English, but... still kinda weird.

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Aliens ate my custom title.
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
Chasing the sun's fading light
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Feuer Frei is my fave song of them! I like Wut Will Nicht Sterben and this one they did in Russian, not Schtiel, the other one as well. I am eventually going to get Toten Hosen and Puhdys.......eventually, by download. My boyfriend also likes metal, his fave song is Sehnsucht.

As to something with a military air, Rammstein are not New Right(they are communist I think), but anywayz... a proper battle song is Links 2 3 4. They could also put Wut Will Nicht Sterben, for 'tis about rage too.

Upvote 0