Anyone got a fave video game?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sky Llama

Sonicist
Aug 16, 2011
Canada
✟15,114.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
For me it would have to be Sonic 2.

I remember when I was first blessed with a copy of Sonic 2. Sonic 2 was great because we had Sonic as the main character (as he should be) and the first time we saw prophet Tails.

Sonic 2 was later called one of the best games ever, as previously said in the Holy book of Sega...

"A unto thee I shall bring a game of epic proportions!" (Tails 23:2, The Holy Book of Sega)

Upvote 0

Chilaha

Aug 28, 2011
✟18,986.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I actually really enjoy the Chrisitan video games out there. One is called Eternal War: Shadows of light. Its now free as a download and is a more professionally made Christian game. I enjoyed it, but it isnt kinda dark cause you battle demon... so its defenitely out there but Christian. I also really like playing Bible Trivia for xbox 360, thats a good way to freshen up on some Bible stuff and they have some bonus games after that.
My favorite secular game would have to be Forza Motorsport.
Chilaha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.