Any suprised for your spouse on Valentine's day?

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just thinking how you guys are going to celebrate Valentine's day this year? And what is the suprised that your spouse had give you last year? hope that this year you guys had the most romantic, unexpected and lots of surprised ya.. God bless ! I hope that my hubby will give me some surprised too... lol!:D

LynnMcG

A reflection of the Son
Sep 20, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟20,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We were supposed to go away to a bed and breakfast in upstate NY this weekend but due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to reschedule. I didn't even think about the dates when I did. So we'll be away the weekend before Valentines Day! It'll be a nice way to celebrate a few days early. But really, our best Valentine's gift ever, was our beautiful baby girl, born on Feb. 15, 1999. She made us a family!

Reactions: ysl_75
Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LynnMcG said:
We were supposed to go away to a bed and breakfast in upstate NY this weekend but due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to reschedule. I didn't even think about the dates when I did. So we'll be away the weekend before Valentines Day! It'll be a nice way to celebrate a few days early. But really, our best Valentine's gift ever, was our beautiful baby girl, born on Feb. 15, 1999. She made us a family!
Thanks for your post and your sharing, hope that you will have great and nice valentine with your hubby and your baby girl ya.. God bless!

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i have no idea. We havent even talked about it yet. Since we have a 7 mos old baby we havent been out many times on our own for awhile. So maybe just going out to dinner by ourselves and leaving the baby with my parents would be really nice, then coming home and snuggling and watching a movie. I should really bring it up to dh and see what he thinks. We usually dont go out to dinner on Valentines day cuz everywhere is sooo crowded and there are lines. a few years ago we made the mistake of going out for dinner ON Valentines day and it was a nightmare..we waited forever for a table..then we waited HOURS for our food..i am not exaggerating..we were so disgusted...we asked for them to box it up and we brought it home..we didnt even want to eat by the time it finally came. So if we do go to dinner..we will celebrate valentines day a few days before or after Feb 14 for sure!!
karen

Upvote 0

jim1961

Jan 8, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
✟7,654.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I need to think of a special surprise for her this year. She was diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago on Feb 14. That was the saddest day of our lives. I thought at the time that it would always be a sad day, but each Valentine's Day is very happy now because she's made it another year! Thank the Lord!

Upvote 0