Visit site
✟18,406.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think it's just fine without the Christian message. Games don't seem to be the best media in which to uplift Christians, or make new ones.

I'm an absolute SSBM freak. I can't stand most characters, except for Marth, Mario, Dr. Mario, C. Falcon, Ganondorf, Link, Fox, and Falco. Of those, 95% of my skill goes to Marth, 4.9% goes towards Fox, and .1% goes towards C. Falcon and Ganondorf.

Upvote 0

Flare Amatzikahni

Jul 10, 2004
NJ
✟168.00
Faith
Christian
That one event match, sonething like "Seconds, Anyone?", just pick Falcon and use B. That's the only time I use him...... And Sandbag smashing.

Other than that, I can slaughter in a team fight with Marth. I'm practically an Expert and I've beaten Event Match 51 10+ times with him. Although Jigglypuff can do it in 80 seconds... and Fox has a near-guarantee of beating it in well over 300 seconds... Marth's the man.

Cruel Melee - 11 kills with Marth. Sadly, 17 with Pikachu. Thunder, anyone?

*Note. My file got deleted from a possible corrupt data field on my Memory Card. I don't have access to Marth anymore. Sad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

skaaat

Ridonkulous
Jun 26, 2004
Western Mass
Visit site
✟15,230.00
Faith
Protestant
I actually find I have a lot of fun using donkey kong or bowser, despite the fact that they're so slow. I think it's a bit more challenging playing with them cause you have to get the timing down pretty cold to be able to compete with the likes of link, marth, fox, and the like.

Upvote 0