Oct 15, 2005
✟11,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
419gam said:
Downtown Los Angeles

i used to live in Echo Park, not the happiest 3 months of my life, i lived ritht next to Macarthur park in the Barbazon Motel, what a crcked out dump, thankfully they have condemned it and cleaned up the area. I am about 60 miles east of you in the San Bernardino Valley

Upvote 0

419gam

Veteran
Mar 26, 2005
California
✟1,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
justcallmejamie said:
i used to live in Echo Park, not the happiest 3 months of my life, i lived ritht next to Macarthur park in the Barbazon Motel, what a crcked out dump, thankfully they have condemned it and cleaned up the area. I am about 60 miles east of you in the San Bernardino Valley

Echo Park? Oh you mean Eco Parque. lol

Upvote 0

419gam

Veteran
Mar 26, 2005
California
✟1,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I live in the old terminal building for the Pacific Electric Line. Its on Sixth and Main downtown. The area I live in is overlapped by the historic core, and skid row. Not sure what you mean by outside the main drag. I am not on Bunker Hill which many consider the main drag of downtown, but I can walk there in just a few minutes.

Upvote 0

justcallmejamie

Oct 15, 2005
✟11,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
419gam said:
I live in the old terminal building for the Pacific Electric Line. Its on Sixth and Main downtown. The area I live in is overlapped by the historic core, and skid row. Not sure what you mean by outside the main drag. I am not on Bunker Hill which many consider the main drag of downtown, but I can walk there in just a few minutes.

y9ou must pay a kings ransom for rent...is your place big? i knew a guy who rented a studio on melrose a few yrs back, he paid a grand a month. and that was just on melrose, that was 6 yrs ago it must have tripled by now

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

419gam

Veteran
Mar 26, 2005
California
✟1,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
justcallmejamie said:
y9ou must pay a kings ransom for rent...is your place big? i knew a guy who rented a studio on melrose a few yrs back, he paid a grand a month. and that was just on melrose, that was 6 yrs ago it must have tripled by now
Rent is steep, but not absurd. I pay about a grand a month, but I get a lot for my money. Its not nearly as bad as melrose. My place is about 700 square feet so I have a lot of space.

Upvote 0

419gam

Veteran
Mar 26, 2005
California
✟1,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
SweetBella said:
I'm in southern California too but I would rather not say exactly where.... lets just say between LA and San Diego! :)
I'll go by counties so I'm guessing that means somewhere in Orange County. Maybe its somewhere that TV has given a bad image recently that narrows my guess to Newport, or Laguna Beach. I could very well be off base, but that is my guess. Also no reason to dsiclose if it makes you uncomfortable.

Upvote 0

justcallmejamie

Oct 15, 2005
✟11,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Marina Del Ray? Hermosa? Long Beach? im really just throwing them out there. I was living in a 1 bedroom for $950 it was killing me, i am a single mom with a single income and i could barely make ends meet. Things are better now though.

419 what do you do for a living...you can keep it general if you like

Reactions: 419gam
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

justcallmejamie

Oct 15, 2005
✟11,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
419gam said:
I am a full time student, I used to work as a lifeguard, and now work part time at a pizza parlor. I mostly live of the interest of investments I made when I was working more.

gfy, what are you studying...do you work for the California Pizza Kitchen? I had a few friends who worked there

Upvote 0