It's me! Who else could it be...
Apr 19, 2011
New Zealand
✟22,797.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I spent part of the afternoon loading Mint 15 / Cinnamon onto a rescued eMachine (literally found on ground next to dumpster)~once I got the right graphics driver it worked really great.

Awesome job :)

Just put together a machine here from old/unwanted parts from my collection as I'm having one of those periodic clear outs. So that's another Linux Mint 15 machine reborn then :)

This one is going to the local pastors kids as they keep using his Windows laptop and it keeps getting viruses and malware - even though the anti-virus is up to date... So at least this will ease the chaos on his laptop. The pastor may be another Linux convert in the making as he has had enough of virus ridden and slow Windows machines.

Upvote 0

LJCTAM

Oct 3, 2013
✟18,183.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Awesome job :)

Just put together a machine here from old/unwanted parts from my collection as I'm having one of those periodic clear outs. So that's another Linux Mint 15 machine reborn then :)

This one is going to the local pastors kids as they keep using his Windows laptop and it keeps getting viruses and malware - even though the anti-virus is up to date... So at least this will ease the chaos on his laptop. The pastor may be another Linux convert in the making as he has had enough of virus ridden and slow Windows machines.

The beauty of Linux. Mint 15/cinnamon = thumbs up

Upvote 0