Visit site
✟15,271.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yay BooBoo had her kittens yesterday. She had four black little kittens I'll have to get pictures for everyone later. She didn't actually choose the greatest place to put them but atleast it aint raining. Last time she placed her kittens right out in the rain. So far the kittens look fine. To see a picture of BooBoo here is a link to her picture: http://www.freewebs.com/sneakitysneak/BooBoo.html

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟64,460.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
SneakitySneak said:
Yay BooBoo had her kittens yesterday. She had four black little kittens I'll have to get pictures for everyone later. She didn't actually choose the greatest place to put them but atleast it aint raining. Last time she placed her kittens right out in the rain. So far the kittens look fine. To see a picture of BooBoo here is a link to her picture: http://www.freewebs.com/sneakitysneak/BooBoo.html

Congrats to have got kittens :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thankful75

~ pressing on ~
Feb 19, 2004
✟23,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I love animals!! I especially love kitty cats. Hubby wont let us get one he really doesnt like cats. We have a bunny Mr Snuggles he is a holland lop. We also have a dog named Jake he is a Hungarian puli / chocolate lab cross. He is interesting looking to be sure!! But a real sweetie!! I will have to get a picture uploaded for you to see him. Also we have 3 fish!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Endless

Mar 18, 2006
Virginia
✟475.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
healy, husband-to-be wants basset hounds ... can you tell me about their habits? are they noisy?

I love the cute fuzzy kind ... doggies and kitties especially babies ... but since I live in a townhouse and have a small yard ... no room for a big doggie like I love. Hubby-to-be has had bad experiences with cats and refuses to let me have one. The neighbor's cat that yowls through the night is close enough!!

But here is a list of the animals we DO have ...

I have in a terrarium setting ...
2 rough green snakes
6 green tree frogs
1 grey tree frog

hubby-to-be has in his reptile room ...
5 eastern king snakes + 1 baby
9 variable king snakes
2 outerbanks king snakes
3 baja rattlesnakes + 1 baby
1 banded rock rattlesnake
2 broad-banded copperheads (yearling) + 2 babies
2 ball pythons

attachments in order of appearance ...
rough green snake ... green tree frog ... variable king snake ... baja rattler ... copperhead

Attachments

• Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 42
  • thayeri2.JPG
    thayeri2.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 52
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Endless

Mar 18, 2006
Virginia
✟475.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No native snakes are found on the islands of Hawaii, Iceland, New Zealand and Ireland ... so the import of any snakes could endanger the indigenous wildlife. I think rabbits are also illegal to keep as pets ... and now ferrets? Island life must be tough! Poor little flightless birds.

Attachments

• kiwi.jpg
    kiwi.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 42
  • kakapo-feedingchicks.jpg
    kakapo-feedingchicks.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.