Charlotte, NC
Visit site
✟8,273.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
jks said:
it's been sold out everywhere...i was able to get a copy at Toys R Us when they got 4 in the same morning. I've been hearing from several places that new shipments will be out in Mid Jan.

Anyone wanna trade friend codes...?

Gamestop.com had them available for about a day or two at the end of last week, but they're all out again. Mine will be here by Wed. :D

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Man, I can't decide if I wanna get this game or not! I got two games yesterday, Metroid Prime, and Pikmin, and I dunno if the next time I have money if I should get Legend of Zelda, the Windwaker, or Animal Crossing!!

*thinks for a bit*

What am I saying?! A game with big-headed animals compared to a game with swords and giant monsters, and is beautifully cel-shaded. Um.....Windwaker. sorry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

* General-E *

Surrender Unit-27
Oct 30, 2004
South Carolina ( What A Dump)
Visit site
✟10,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Ninjitsu14 said:
Man, I can't decide if I wanna get this game or not! I got two games yesterday, Metroid Prime, and Pikmin, and I dunno if the next time I have money if I should get Legend of Zelda, the Windwaker, or Animal Crossing!!

*thinks for a bit*

What am I saying?! A game with big-headed animals compared to a game with swords and giant monsters, and is beautifully cel-shaded. Um.....Windwaker. sorry.

Hey man that is what I thought at first but I wound up getting both I sold wind waker and I still play AC frequently and I usually hate cute games!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
H

Hitokiri Battousai

Well i now have Platnum Nook member ship (22,000 points) A mansion with every room and every thing even payed off the last 900k (all it got me was a thank you from Nook but i knew it when i payed it off) I have full Exotic make a easy 600k a day if i want, still have never time travled. i have a full list of trusted friends i met on ds-play.com now days i like to leave my gate open all day so my friends can come over then ever they want to.

Ds-Play rocks! its full of really nice people. it has a great chat room ware you can chat with people from AC MK or any other nintendo wifi game, The chat rooms rock seeing how when your in a Mario kart room on the top left screen it shows every ones friend code, same with animal crossing. My name on thare is Battousai, PM me if you ever want to chat, (My list has one free space and i am saveing it for G (please PM me your info on ds-play (wow 3 ( )s in one its like a new record) ) )

Upvote 0

HawaiianTropicalDude

Leaning on Him all the way
Jul 19, 2005
NYC
✟4,284.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
FallenAngel007 said:
Oh yes, AC is like the most addictive game ever. Escpecially when you can cheat and change the dates to get more stuff. ^_^
and those stupid codes are longer than..... :scratch:
I hate this game.Traded it . Stupid racoon store person.Cheater! gives ya little or nothing,robs ya blind ^_^

Upvote 0