✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
that sounds great, Danielle!

I'm like Anjelica; up in the middle of the night over here!
I've made up my grocery list for the month, so today will be a shopping day for me,
and I'll also fill up the gas tank in the car while I'm out running around.

lol i made up a batch of buttermilk biscuits yesterday but i forgot to check the expiration date on the tin of baking soda, soooooo...
the biscuits were attacked by the "scourge of flatness" once again!:swoon:
and thus the need to go grocery shopping later today for more up- to -date baking supplies!

I'm also keeping an eye out for next week's weather.
We've got a hurricane churning off the coast of Florida (to the South of us),
and no one is quite sure yet which way it will head come next week.

awww no pdudgeon trust you not to check first lol and awww hope that hurricane doesnt head for you , we was supposed to have a hurricane/tornadoe type storm today but nothing

Oooh pdudgeon, I hopethat hurricane doesnt come your way.

We need to stock up on food too. Healthy food LOL.

Hubby has just been to doctors and been told off about wating all the wrong things - hubby wont listen to me so ge might listen to the doctor! Its hard though, cooking for yourself when you are both disabled and in wheelchairs - especially when the kitchen is not adapted, and all the work surfaces, sink, etc. are too high. I must admit though that I am heartily sick of eating rubbish! We want to move to some place that is adapted for us and whete thefe is help available but we cannot sell our house at the moment so are sptuck.

Think I will just go take a dip in the lovely pool here, to cheer myself up.

hey Anjelica :) hope we are still on for Friday im really excited

I know you're both in the UK, but do the medical services there have arrangements with health care services who could come in to assist with the daily chores?
or is the problem re selling still with your neighbor?

hope you are ok Pdudgeon and hey glad to see you both back in here pull anyone in here try get us busy here and there is such a lovely outdoor pool and indoor for bad weather was great swimming session i had the other day

Upvote 0

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Everyones Welcome to this relaxing Cafe

Food and drink available

gym , sauna , swimming pool , gardens anything you dream off

come on in and have a chat , whatever you want to talk about

View attachment 162405

Hi Danielle, good to see you and good to see a new cafe starting. I may not post often but I will post occasionally. Have a good and happy time here and in life too. God be with you always.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
What's 'Street Angels' ?

Street Angels is run by Princes Avenue Methodist Church we hand out food and drink to those that need it , flip flops to those that walk in bare feet after a night out and their feet are killing , help those needing first aid , if they feel sick give them water and look after them , talk , pray if they ask for it , pick up broken glass and glass bottles so they cannot be used as weapons etc

Anyways:

Morning everybody, rise and shine!
:)

Hey Pink Spider and MC how are you both

Hi Danielle, good to see you and good to see a new cafe starting. I may not post often but I will post occasionally. Have a good and happy time here and in life too. God be with you always.

Thanks MC you too and glad you will pop by when you can :)

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
What kind of trees are those?
View attachment 162405

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Street Angels is run by Princes Avenue Methodist Church we hand out food and drink to those that need it , flip flops to those that walk in bare feet after a night out and their feet are killing , help those needing first aid , if they feel sick give them water and look after them , talk , pray if they ask for it , pick up broken glass and glass bottles so they cannot be used as weapons etc
Cool! :cool: I wish my parish here would do something like that - but
they are probably against it if I bring it up...:rolleyes:

Hey Pink Spider and MC how are you both
Stressful day for me, but I'm OK! :D

Thanks MC you too and glad you will pop by when you can :)[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Cool! :cool: I wish my parish here would do something like that - but
they are probably against it if I bring it up...:rolleyes:

Stressful day for me, but I'm OK! :D

Thanks MC you too and glad you will pop by when you can :)
[/QUOTE]

How are the horses doing, Danielle?

their is no harm in not trying to bring it up and seeing if they will start one up . we have teams patrolling a certain area too , to do this using walkie talkies to check in at our base
Glad Your ok though and they are not my horses they belong to the stable i just go horseriding and pay the stable to have a lesson

Upvote 0