And whosoever lives and believes into Him shall never die. Believest thou this?

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,801.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Whosoever lives and believes into Him shall never die ….that is, never die in this current mortal body to the age (the coming age).

Our mortal bodies shall not perish from this earth as our faith in Him keeps us alive in this earth as we have an age-lasting life in this current evil age.

John 11:25-26 KJV
(25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
(26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Young's Literal Translation
and every one who is living and believing in me shall not die -- to the age;

Jesus speaks from Heaven and gives us an understanding….and if we believe what we hear Him saying (the bread the comes down from Heaven), we shall not die (in this mortal body) but shall live in this earth to the coming age without the interruption of death.

Joh 6:50-51 KJV
(50) This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

He shall live “forever”…that is, INTO THE AGE (the coming age). No death for this mortal body.

(51) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

It is: “he shall live- to the age”.

Young's Literal Translation
'I am the living bread that came down out of the heaven; if any one may eat of this bread he shall live -- to the age; and the bread also that I will give is my flesh, that I will give for the life of the world.'

Our mortal bodies shall keep standing here in this earth through out this present evil age. We will not perish but have an eternal (age-lasting) life until the last trump where our “mortal” (subject-to-death) bodies will then be changed: this mortal MUST put on immortality.

When this happens, death shall no longer be a threat to our mortal bodies as then death shall be completely defeated by our faith in Jesus Christ.
We will then have eternal life for sure as we shall never have experienced death in this age in this present mortal body nor in the age to come as we then are changed over to immortality. We shall never die.....to the end of this age when we will then be changed over to immortal.

1Co 15:50-58 KJV
(50) Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
(51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
(54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
(56) The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
(57) But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(58) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Joh 5:24 KJV
(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Rom 6:23 KJV
(23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.