And then shall appear (SHINE) the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The sign of the Son of man shall “appear” (that is, SHINE) in the heaven. Those whose citizenship is in heaven will have the “bright and morning star” arise in their hearts. This shining sign is the indication that this is the true Son speaking to us whom we are to hear. It is the only-begotten Son of the Father in Heaven. This is in contrast to the other "sons" of the false prophets who are preaching "another jesus" and not the true Jesus.

The "clouds of heaven" speaks of the gathering together of the believers. "Clouds" of people. The unbelievers will see this...and will mourn it.

Mat 24:30
(30) And then shall appear (SHINE) the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

It shall shine in the hearts of those who have their citizenship in heaven now in this earth. They will believe in what they hear Him saying and will know it is Him speaking because of the breaking of the dawn’s light shining in their once-darkened hearts.

Php 3:20
(20) For our conversation (citizenship) is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

These are the people who will be focusing on the things above in heaven (faith, love, joy, patience, kindness) when they hear His voice.

They will manifest their faith through these “good works” towards the hearing of His testimony. They will be able to rejoice in the hearing of His voice.

The "tribes of the earth" will not be focusing on things above but below (envy, strife, contentions, wrath, etc).

Col 3:1-2 KJV
(1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
(2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

The “tribes of the earth” will mourn what they hear Him saying in their unbelief.

They will NOT HEAR when He speaks and will choose to do evil before His eyes and choose those things that He does not delight in.

Isa 65:12-14 KJV
(12) Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

They will go hungry and thirsty for they will refuse the things He speaks. They will not eat of the meat of the Word of Truth and refuse the living waters of the Spirit.

(13) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

Those who will be found doing such things shall cry for sorrow of heart and howl for vexation of Spirit. The hearing of the Spirit of Truth will bring sorrow to them because they will not believe in it….nor be able to rejoice in His testimony. They will not endure what is being said but will fret and do evil.

(14) Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

We are to manifest our faith towards Him. We each have a measured amount of faith (such as "five talents" ) and we are to respond according to that measure of faith that He has given to us.

Mat 25:20-21 KJV
(20) And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

They will be able to rejoice in what they will hear Him saying: “enter thou into the joy of your Lord”.

(21) His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

But not so who hide their faith within their heart. They will not manifest their faith outwardly at all but keep it hidden.

That unprofitable servant shall be cast into outer darkness…. The not understanding the meaning of what He says. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth towards the hearing of His testimony and towards those who will receive it in joy.

Mat 25:25-30 KJV
(25) And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
(26) His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
(27) Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
(28) Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
(29) For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
(30) And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

They will not be found doing His commandments.

But happy (“blessed”) are that do His commandments. They will rejoice.

Rev 22:14-17
(14) Blessed (HAPPY) are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie

We shall know it is Jesus by the “bright and morning star” that arises in our hearts at the hearing of His voice. He sends His messenger to speak His words to the churches…and we shall know it is Him by the “bright and morning star” arising in our hearts.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Those who will hear the Spirit will be hospitable towards those whom He sends out to speak His words. They will be able to take the water of life freely. They will not go “thirsty” but will drink and be satisfied with what He says.

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.