And Are You Prepared to Stand With the Chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

ROFLOLOLOL!!!! That's hilarious!!!!

25r30wi.gif

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟20,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a question:

Why don't we see all of the anti-Chick-fil-a people railing against gas stations and saying gas stations are not welcome in their cities??? Where are they? After all, OPEC member nations EXECUTE homosexuals! Seriously. Where's the outrage? Why are they not giving up their gasoline?

Because OPEC doesn't claim to be Christian. As long as the organization is not Christian, you can speak negatively against the gay community and be alright.

Upvote 0

tankerG

Jul 8, 2012
Tucson, AZ
✟15,408.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't know.... I don't remember Chick-Fil-A ever claiming to be Christian. They just aid Exodus Intl, give lots of free stuff, play local Christian radio stations on the speakers, take off Sunday, have free-chicken-sandwich-for-your-church-bulletin day.

:thumbsup: They have the right to spend their money how they choose to. If that offends some "group", so be it. The gays are free to start their own chicken restaurant chain anytime they like. Nobody's forcing them to eat at Chik-Fil-A, and nobody's preventing them from doing their own thing. They are upset because someone with a voice dares to contradict their views.
So much for "tolerance".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SuziTiri

FRIEND WITH OPEN ARMS
May 8, 2012
Victoria BC, Canada
✟17,163.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
CA-Liberals
:thumbsup: They have the right to spend their money how they choose to. If that offends some "group", so be it. The gays are free to start their own chicken restaurant chain anytime they like. Nobody's forcing them to eat at Chik-Fil-A, and nobody's preventing them from doing their own thing. They are upset because someone with a voice dares to contradict their views.
So much for "tolerance".

and those who are accepting or able to tolerate are often not noticed or ignored cuz they don't think we exist...but im used to it

Upvote 0

SuziTiri

FRIEND WITH OPEN ARMS
May 8, 2012
Victoria BC, Canada
✟17,163.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
CA-Liberals
Not all views deserve respect and tolerance. Would you criticize us for being intolerant of Nazis for their attitude towards Jews? How about the KKKs views on blacks, do they deserve tolerance?

thats right...i am certainly not going to be tolerant where i feel my well-being or safety is threatened. Its sad that so may groups someone feel they can have a license to hate:

for instance : group of people beat up a gay person,,,take Matthew Shephard for example....I see that is a hate crime and discrimination.

group: you persecute us because of our religion....

question: What is more important to you,,someone's life or your beliefs

think about it

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

May 26, 2009
✟20,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So much for "tolerance".

Exactly...but that is liberalism as a whole. They scream tolerance but only if you agree with them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jpcedotal

May 26, 2009
✟20,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not all views deserve respect and tolerance. Would you criticize us for being intolerant of Nazis for their attitude towards Jews? How about the KKKs views on blacks, do they deserve tolerance?

That is a stretch.

We are talking about freedom of speech...not a beat down because of race.

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

May 26, 2009
✟20,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
thats right...i am certainly not going to be tolerant where i feel my well-being or safety is threatened. Its sad that so may groups someone feel they can have a license to hate:

for instance : group of people beat up a gay person,,,take Matthew Shephard for example....I see that is a hate crime and discrimination.

group: you persecute us because of our religion....

question: What is more important to you,,someone's life or your beliefs

think about it

quit playing the victim card...u made a choice

It is not hate, it is calling sin a sin...period.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I'm praying for the owner of this bakery business. This is like a witch hunt. Praying his business prospers and is granted favor and protection by God.

It smacks of a "set up" (including the "ordering" of the cake) to target this business and destroy it. It seems to be a "targeted" seeking out to ruin, especially in this horrific economy, is nasty and It's an abominable thing to do.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm praying for the owner of this bakery business. This is like a witch hunt. Praying his business prospers and is granted favor and protection by God.

It smacks of a "set up" (including the "ordering" of the cake) to target this business and destroy it. It's an abominable thing to do.

a conspiracy, to ruin a legitimate business. sad

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.