WayWord

Aug 1, 2006
Redlands, CA
✟8,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dick Cheney confessed to concealing his membership in this group when campaigning for re-election in Wyoming. Funny that the youtube clip I orignally posted on Page 1 is no longer available. But here's another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9NAlYt9920

Nor does anyone explain why the mainstream media would ignore or deny the existence of the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations for years, just as they deny the existence of plans to form a North American Union and the builidng of the NAFTA Super highway today.

CNN Denies NAFTA Superhighway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzjSX2kO07Y

www.nascocorridor.com
www.spp.gov
www.keeptexasmoving.com - Trans-Texas Corridor

CNN - Trans-Texas Corridor on Lou Dobbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfs6zVajQqs

CNN- Lou Dobbs: North American Union
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

Mexican Hypocrisy - Implant Microchips in Illegal Immigrants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XScXum6vjM

Lou Dobbs and Kitty Pilgrim, those crazy Conspiracy Theorists!

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1152265227586tt5.jpg

Upvote 0

Electric Skeptic

Senior Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
✟3,152.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And how, pray tell, is it paranoid, or have you just been so quick to dismiss it without even proper contemplation?
If you want to waste time "contemplating" a bunch of conspiracy theories about the new world order, go right ahead. Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you want to waste time "contemplating" a bunch of conspiracy theories about the new world order, go right ahead. Don't forget your tinfoil hat.
Firstly, we are all theorists, are we not? So I hope that you are not using the term 'conspiracy theory' in a derogatory one-sided sense- the kind that the corporate media would use to belittle the views of others.
Secondly, with regards to the tinfoil hat comment... quite unnecessary. You are appealing to a stereotype, and quite frankly, that merits you no credence whatsoever. I can appeal to stereotypes too, but they don't offer any insight or contribute to discussion, only argumentation.

Upvote 0

Electric Skeptic

Senior Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
✟3,152.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, we are all theorists, are we not? So I hope that you are not using the term 'conspiracy theory' in a derogatory one-sided sense- the kind that the corporate media would use to belittle the views of others.

Secondly, with regards to the tinfoil hat comment... quite unnecessary. You are appealing to a stereotype, and quite frankly, that merits you no credence whatsoever. I can appeal to stereotypes too, but they don't offer any insight or contribute to discussion, only argumentation.
See post #46.

Upvote 0

joebudda

Mar 10, 2004
Off The Grid
✟25,919.00
Faith
Atheist

My perspective.

You have offered nothing to dispute his argument. And hand waving something away doesn't count for much in my book. This type of behavior is representative of denial from cognitive dissonance. So I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and maybe you can support your position, or offer up anything at all that might discredit the position being presented.

Because as of now I haven't seen anything. But I may very well have missed it. If I have missed it then I apologize.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Electric Skeptic

Senior Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
✟3,152.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My perspective.

You have offered nothing to dispute his argument. And hand waving something away doesn't count for much in my book. This type of behavior is representative of denial from cognitive dissonance. So I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and maybe you can support your position, or offer up anything at all that might discredit the position being presented.

Because as of now I haven't seen anything. But I may very well have missed it. If I have missed it then I apologize.
I'm not in the least interested in offering anything to dispute his 'argument', just as I wouldn't bother disputing someone who claimed they'd seen Elvis or that bigfoot had their baby.

Upvote 0

joebudda

Mar 10, 2004
Off The Grid
✟25,919.00
Faith
Atheist
I'm not in the least interested in offering anything to dispute his 'argument', just as I wouldn't bother disputing someone who claimed they'd seen Elvis or that bigfoot had their baby.

Then I must ask, why are you here disrupting his thread?

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
See post #26.

And I'm hardly disrupting anything. The only posts aside from mine for the last month have been people addressing me.

There is a distinction between delusion and theory, just as there is a distinction between knowledge and belief. If you can not discern the difference between delusion and theory then you have deluded yourself.

Upvote 0