Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just wrote this...hope you all enjoy!

Once there were 4 children who lived long ago.

As it was customary to do...when the time came...they all set out on the road called "who am I" to find their homes.

On the journey they saw a sign that said "I am forgiven" two miles ahead.

They all became very excited and hurried as quickly as they could to the town, only when they arrived they discovered that the town was completely walled in and guards were posted at the door to prevent intruders.

They asked one of the guards.."kind sir...what must I do to be able to enter into your fair town?"

The guard replied ..."only those who have faith may enter here."

The first traveler responded..."this simply can't be the place we are searching for...it makes no sense at all" and he quickly hurried on down the road.

The second traveler said "I think I will check it out...it looks interesting"

Both the third and fourth travelers said "this is the place...we know it in our hearts"

So three of the travelers entered the town.

After a few days the second traveler began to see the reasoning of the first traveler saying "he was right...this is not the place." and motioned to the third traveler...hey let's get out of here. The third traveler knew in his heart that this was indeed the place they were searching for, but went with the second traveler anyway because he did not trust his heart. So the third traveler left with the second traveler and many months later the third traveler returned alone.

He had been gone all that time and had missed the harvest and he had nothing to show for the many months he had been gone which was disappointing for him and he thought to himself "I really should have stayed and not gone off like that", but they were all greatly pleased to see he had returned and it was a sweet reunion being back where he belonged...with his friend the fourth traveler and their family in the land of "Iamforgiven"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.