American nuclear time bomb on the marshall islands...

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Interesting article today in Süddeutsche Zeitung...its about the american crimes done on the marshall islands. The americans conducted several nuclear bomb tests. They ruined the life of tenthousands of peoples. When they were done they took the nuclearw aste and build a giant dome over it.

The indigenous people simply call it "The Grave", because it contains all the evil that was done to them by the americans.

164461-2a7f6204-2386-11e5-9708-7f14be9ab5d2.jpg

http://gfx.sueddeutsche.de/wissen/2015-11-27_Marshallinseln/chapter02.html

But the evil inside is not contained. Its heating up. The concrete starts to crack. The sea levels are rising. Nuclear radiation is already leaking. The dome even contains plutonium.

If the dome breaks we would have a desaster in the middle of the pacific worse than Chernobyl and Fukushima combined.

Geologists say the dome has become so brittle that a single taifun could finally break it. So far the americans ignore this but i wonder will they take their responsibilit ad clean up?

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hundreds of millions were spent on cleanup before 1980, and hunderds of millions more to the people to cover lawsuits.

The US has already taken responsibility, and I have no doubt they will do more to ensure there is no immenant danger to the ocean.

Scientists say different. Many thousand tons of uranium and even plutonium are under the dome. It leaks radioactivity and the locals are scared it might break. Why don´t you clean it up and bring it to the area where it came from? You have the technology and place inside USA to store it safe and secure.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Scientists say different. Many thousand tons of uranium and even plutonium are under the dome. It leaks radioactivity and the locals are scared it might break. Why don´t you clean it up and bring it to the area where it came from? You have the technology and place inside USA to store it safe and secure.

It was made there, it stayed there....

sorry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Doubt it.

why you think they build a dome over it? Because its nuka cola? Actually you are right, its several hundredthousand tons of nuclear waste, contaminated fallout and debris.

I actually find that total lack of responsibility amazing. USA not only destroyed entire islands, displaced thousands of local people, they also do nothing to clean their crime up.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
why you think they build a dome over it? Because its nuka cola? Actually you are right, its several hundredthousand tons of nuclear waste, contaminated fallout and debris.

I actually find that total lack of responsibility amazing. USA not only destroyed entire islands, displaced thousands of local people, they also do nothing to clean their crime up.
Oh, now it's several HUNDRED Thousand tonnes? Citation?

Upvote 0

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
I dunno maybe to store other things besides nuclear waste?

Evidence please.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I dunno maybe to store other things besides nuclear waste?

Evidence please.

doing dozens of nuclear bomb detonation on one small atoll might not be that great for the environment there. I dont know what education you guys get over there but here we learn that nuclear bombs pretty much ruin anything for decades.

I know americans have very little value for nature at all, when you see how you acted at the BP oil spill and so on, but in the 21st century we should show some awareness for our planet.

Upvote 0

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
doing dozens of nuclear bomb detonation on one small atoll might not be that great for the environment there. I dont know what education you guys get over there but here we learn that nuclear bombs pretty much ruin anything for decades.

I know americans have very little value for nature at all, when you see how you acted at the BP oil spill and so on, but in the 21st century we should show some awareness for our planet.
Nice dodge. Now are you going to provide evidence or are you going to continue make stuff up as typical?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Political Scientists know zip about nuclear anything.

You've been lied to. Nobody is going to ship thousands of tons of uranium to an island somewhere and put it under a dome, and that includes DU. Any other type such as Natural Uranium or slightly enriched would be worth a lot more because it could be used as a fuel in CANDU.

Nuclear explosions consume uranium or plutonium, not produce it.

I guess it is some contaminated surface soil, leaves and what not, maybe some of the sheds wrecked by Castle Bravo, the fall out from Castle Bravo was a big problem as it had about twice the expected yield.

By now the activity will be around one percent of what it was when originally collected. The dome I guess is there to prevent wind and rain erosion from removing the layer covering the waste and then redistributing the waste.

As long as no one starts digging up large amounts of it, then in 50 or 100 years it will be pretty much indistinguishable in activity from ordinary rock and it will have never posed a hazard.

Calling it a 'nuclear time bomb' was certainly an attention grabber, but if it was that easy to make a nuclear bomb then every nation on the globe would have at least one.

My verdict - largely false

Last edited:
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nice dodge. Now are you going to provide evidence or are you going to continue make stuff up as typical?

its in the documentation. The crimes committed by USA against the islanders are gigantic, yet USA does nothing to help them in any way. USA came, took their home, made it a nuclear bomb test area, destroyed it and left the people alone with the effects. The people who live there dont talk zoo fond about your nation. They even label you scum in the docu. pretty hard words so i assume its not to nice there. :)

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
So global warming is causing the dome to heat up and the sea level to rise? The 7 last plagues are here.

No, actually the concrete starts to become brittle by itself. Its just how concrete works. The heating inside is also a normal process because radioactive isotopes decay.

Upvote 0