✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Wolseley said:
Well, if the author of the piece is wrong in his conclusions, those who are laughing now can continue in their laughter.

If, on the other hand, he's right.......well, then it won't be so funny, will it?

I hope to God he's wrong, I truly do.

But I can't, in my gut, believe that he is. Too much has happened already, and I think this country is going to go down the tubes.

I wish I could believe otherwise. But I can't.

I concur!

Upvote 0

circa02

Mar 19, 2003
Norwalk, CT
Visit site
✟17,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of course the country's gonna go down the tube, ever read Revelation? America isn't exempt from prophecy. And I'll still laugh, because as a believer in Christ, I have no stake for what happens in this world. And Allhart, I like Ron Paul a lot, he's the only American politician I trust, but I don't agree with him on everything. Can you say the same thing about Beck?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, if the author of the piece is wrong in his conclusions, those who are laughing now can continue in their laughter.
Well...if he has to lie to make his point what are the chances he's going to be right?

If, on the other hand, he's right.......well, then it won't be so funny, will it?
It might be, funny is weird like that. ;)

But I can't, in my gut, believe that he is. Too much has happened already, and I think this country is going to go down the tubes.

I guess we'll see. No matter what happens though, one thing will however remain true: the author of "History Unfolding" article will STILL be a liar. :sorry:
tulc(thought that needed pointing out) :wave:

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
circa02 said:
Of course the country's gonna go down the tube, ever read Revelation? America isn't exempt from prophecy. And I'll still laugh, because as a believer in Christ, I have no stake for what happens in this world. And Allhart, I like Ron Paul a lot, he's the only American politician I trust, but I don't agree with him on everything. Can you say the same thing about Beck?

I don't believe in Mormonism lol.

Upvote 0

circa02

Mar 19, 2003
Norwalk, CT
Visit site
✟17,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you claim to like and respect Ron Paul, as do I, and I can admit that I don't agree with him on a lot, whereas you can't with Glenn Beck, it sounds more like he's an idol to you. No 2 people agree on everything. Do you disagree with that? And again, I know neither of us will convince the other, just having fun.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
circa02 said:
If you claim to like and respect Ron Paul, as do I, and I can admit that I don't agree with him on a lot, whereas you can't with Glenn Beck, it sounds more like he's an idol to you. No 2 people agree on everything. Do you disagree with that? And again, I know neither of us will convince the other, just having fun.

I haven't heard anything yet..... Mostly he speaks of history, truth and corruption. I don't idolize anyone other than my hero Jesus Christ:)

Upvote 0

Self Improvement

Jun 24, 2004
Minneapolis, MN
✟2,258.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Ever watched George Carlin's skit on "this country is goin' down the tubes"? You should. Comedy gold.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ever watched George Carlin's skit on "this country is goin' down the tubes"? You should. Comedy gold.

You might find this to be a bit odd, but I don't find the prospect of this country going down the drain to be particularly humorous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums